We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 20:59

I didn't realise that was a new game, guaranteed banger based on what I hear about the series.

I've gone and picked up Windbound which looks very Breath of the Wild inspired with a emphasis on sailing too. Made by a fairly new developer but published by Deep Silver so has a good team behind it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 17:34

Whopper update as we got a smattering of new releases at the end of the month:

- Muss claims a modest 10 points for XCOM: Chimera Squad.

- Balla picks up a smooth 8 points for Moving Out, but looks poised to claim around 15 points or so for Streets of Rage 4...

- ...which spells disaster for Jimbob who counterpicked SoR4 and it looks that'll put him into negative points Aww!

- I picked up a tidy 11 points for Gears of War Tactics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 17:38

Jim and his negative points
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 20:50

Betting against Streets of Rage though, the only problem with that score is it's about 15 short.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Apr 2020 - 22:33

Pretty pleased to have swiped that budget XCOM game. I've played it a bunch since it came out. It's got some bugs, voice acting and writing issues but otherwise marks a welcome spin on the series. The scores it seems to be getting seem pretty fair on average, I would probably give it a 7 but still have a ways to go on the campaign. An exciting springboard for a full fledged XCOM 3 in the future though and you can't ask for much more than that. Can't complain at 10 points at this stage of the season given the state of the world though!

Solid reviews for the Gears game makes me tempted to pick it up one day on a sale.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 9:45

I'll let you know what Gears Tactics is like when I started playing it hopefully later today, as just renewed my Game Pass for 7 months and Laptop should be here, also got Streets of Rage 4 to play on Xbox One.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla is getting shown today in a minute trailer, I picked as a counter pick to Cappa as I looked at Ubisoft's fiscal report and just looked like to many games in a short amount of time and from what I'm hearing Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs will be Next Gen launch games along with Rainbow Six for Ubisoft.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 20:08

Goddamit I really thought they were going to screw up SoR!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 20:08

Think that'll be a solid -15 or so to your score there, Mas.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 15:10

I see there's been an odd pick up here and there, with Jas still not adding any to his ranks.

Did see Guilty Gear Strive won't release and Jay has 0 points for that, can you still drop it or that's it now you're stuck with the 0 points as made official not coming out? I ask as WB are going to be showing of the new Batman game on the 21st and if it gets dated for 2021 then I want to be able to drop right away.

I also see Fantasy Critic has finally changed Shantae to a console/pc port, yeah I know Dead horse
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 15:41

I should have a proper look at this again but a couple weeks to a month ago I tried to bid on some games and it didn't seem to work. Eh?
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 15:48

Yeah I think I had something similar, but in my case I was bidding on an Early Access game which is obviously outside our allowed list. I think the bidding list lets you see all the games even if they're not eligible for the league, could be you did the same thing as me?

I think as well if you're bidding money, you have to bid in round numbers.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 May 2020 - 16:06

Pretty sure they weren't early access games so maybe it didn't go through due to the how I bid?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 19:33

I'd forgotten about this. Feels like we'll all be crawling for the remaining high-profile indies before the year's out.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 22:01

I racked up a load of bids on things precisely because I normally forget about fantasy leagues Laughing

Looks like Super Mega Baseball 3 has picked me up a cool 12 points. I have two slots left (including the ability to drop a game) so I'll be going for broke on whatever big games come out to play this year (if any).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 20 May 2020 - 19:02

I think the PS5 event is needed along of some of these other shows during not E3 for some big games to be announced.

Do also have the unknown Xbox in June but won't be first party which I would question what would be this year anyway part from what we know or can guess like my Forza 8 pick as can guess what all the studios are working on along with maybe how far as well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 May 2020 - 14:38

masofdas wrote:

Did see Guilty Gear Strive won't release and Jay has 0 points for that, can you still drop it or that's it now you're stuck with the 0 points as made official not coming out? I ask as WB are going to be showing of the new Batman game on the 21st and if it gets dated for 2021 then I want to be able to drop right away.

Yeah, I can drop it, which is what I've just requested. I didn't know it wasn't releasing this year till now, too!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 May 2020 - 15:20

Dam shouldn't have told you, also batman turned out to be fake even though I saw Geoff Keighley RT the post about it
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 16:21

So I don't Triple Post also this was irrelevant now

Yeah, so The Last of Us Part II is the highest rated game of 2020 so far with just the 95 and the 5th highest overall on Opencritic, good choice by Smurf.

I may have made a wee bid for what will my last game unless I drop something.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 0:02

Looks like a couple of my games released. Carrion, which seems to be doing ok out in the real world, and Necrobarista, which is getting a pretty good reception for a visual novel game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 0:11

I'm keen to play Necrobarista and may even play it via Apple Arcade as I can just pay for a month sub.

Well I was right we would see Forza Motorsport but I'm shocked it's not a Series X launch game and seems it's a ways off as it looks like it's Series X and PC only with no Xbox One version.

I know I'm not the only one that's dropped a game and then got games not coming out but dam by free slot has to be something damn good.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 10:38

Nice to see it do well, Necrobarista had a troubled development full of delays. I picked it mostly off the back of its hype score on the fantasy critic site alongside the way it looked and its unique theme. Before the virus they'd been putting out updates to say there would be more delays so I'm kind of surprised to see it suddenly release to be honest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2020 - 15:20

I know the AA version just dropped randomly with no news or press around it but that might because of that platform which we've seen with these game picks.

Just seen Jim is -10 poor Jim but hey the Psyconauts 2 looked good in the Xbox Showcase and can't ait for him to pick it again in 2021.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2020 - 22:17

Wait, is it coming out in 2021? Bloody hell. I've had ISAs come back to me quicker than this game.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2020 - 22:26

Yes it's 2021 now
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 EmptySat 1 Aug 2020 - 0:13

Fuck, I overslept!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next