Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
Treesmurf
Jimbob
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games Empty
PostSubject: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptySun 24 Feb 2019 - 14:43

Games of March

Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games Captainmarvel-teaser-1200x630

Spoiler:

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptySun 24 Feb 2019 - 20:17

I'm waiting to see if people like Sekiro / Yoshi / TJ&E; I got my backlog to sort out currently, so can wait on this.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptySun 24 Feb 2019 - 20:48

The Division 2 is a definite for me, got that on pre order. The only other game I can see myself getting is Yoshi, I'm telling myself I'll wait but I know I probably won't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 9:52

@Jimbob I would not be shocked come the end of the year when we do forum awards to see Sekiro win best Nontendo game, which leads to Balla going only on here would a From Software game win Tongue

@TSmurf The Division 2 does look better than the first which I only played last year via Game Pass but the whole service-like aspects weren't for me, with only Destiny really grabbing me in that genre and that got boring after awhile.

Anyone else planning on getting Devil May Cry 5? As I'm not sure what to get it on, it will be X enhanced and that's normally what I buy third party games on now but I'll be playing Left Alive on PS4 around the same time and DMC5 has some sort of multiplayer which leads me to maybe get on PS4, not Xbox.

One I missed I'll be getting alongside Left Alive and DMC5 is The Longest 5 Minutes on VITA (already paid NIS America) which I believe now might be the last "proper" European physical game as I can't see anything beyond that from someone that isn't likes of Eastasia (Asian), Limited Run (American) and Strictly Limited (European) who do have Darkest Dungeon coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and VITA (Which I may get) this month.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 11:10

I hear that one of our admins. is not a big fan of the ol' DMC... Shifty

The demo. sold me on Yoshi, so that's probably a day one. Maybe Unravel Two if The Lady fancies the co-op. I think that's it.

Apart from Game of the Generation YouTubers Life OMG!, natch. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 11:25

Bad timing for Unravel Two, me thinks
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 11:28

Oh damn, I didn't know Sekiro was so soon! I'll be playing that and Bloodborne whenever I get around to buying a PS4.

I do want to see Captain Marvel but I'm not sure when its out over here. Spider-verse and Bumblebee are only hitting Japanese cinemas in March . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 12:24

DMC 5 is a maybe for me since I haven't played the series before but Sekiro is definitely a day one buy. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 13:31

Oh snap Left Alive coming out of nowhere. I need more time!

Unravel Two on the same day as Yoshi is... unfortunate
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 18:44

Balladeer wrote:
I hear that one of our admins. is not a big fan of the ol' DMC... Shifty

Just DMC2... the rest are grand.

I think I'll end up getting DMC5, although that might not be at launch as I'd like to get through the other DMCs before then. Sekiro is a definite though! Very excited for that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 18:49

I've gone for DMC5 on PS4 if you do get Jay close to launch and want to play some multiplayer.

I also looked to find the cheapest place for Sekiro and seems to be around £45 most places with sold out but I managed to spot the collector's edition on Xbox One still up on GAME's website that I've preordered it.

I can always cancel before it's release if I hear things that might put me off.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 19:23

masofdas wrote:
I've gone for DMC5 on PS4 if you do get Jay close to launch and want to play some multiplayer.

I don't think it's multiplayer where you can choose to play with your mates from what I've read - I think it's closer to Journey in that you get matched up with randoms, from what I've read.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyMon 25 Feb 2019 - 19:28

Ohh

Well I'll be using the PS4 at the time and I've played most of the others on PlayStation anyway
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 17:03

masofdas wrote:
Bad timing for Unravel Two, me thinks

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Unravel Two on the same day as Yoshi is... unfortunate

No idea what EA was thinking with that decision. 'We don't care,' maybe?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 17:45

Then when it flops, EA will go, told you are games don't sell on Nintendo systems.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 18:08

Even though I'll be buying neither is it just me that thinks Unravel 2 looks better than Yoshi?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 20:50

It’s a Yoshi game, Bubsy looks better 😉

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyTue 26 Feb 2019 - 21:04

Andy posting that hot take:

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 0:37

I played the first Unravel and it was floaty as anything. Yoshi will definitely control better, and it has more charm in one egg than the whole of Unravels dreary world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 9:48

I do have access to both Unravel games, I should maybe give them ago.

@Jay thought Left Alive might be up street as well as just mine
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 12:22

I think it looks less cute than Yoshi, and that's really what I care about!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 12:52

masofdas wrote:
I do have access to both Unravel games, I should maybe give them ago.

@Jay thought Left Alive might be up street as well as just mine

I saw the trailer for Left Alive as a youtube ad and it looks a lot like that N64 game Operation WinBack.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 14:00

No idea what that it Jas, looks like Metal Gear Solid-like to me
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 15:29

It was on ps2 as well and was heavily compared to Metal gear at the time, here's a clip but skip to about 8 mins unless you want to watch a ridiculous cut scene.

Obviously Left Alive has way more going for it but both are very cover shooter heavy & I see more of WinBack in that game than I do MGS.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games EmptyWed 27 Feb 2019 - 17:51

I know that game now and yeah I can see where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games Empty

Back to top Go down

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next