We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
Treesmurf
Jimbob
masofdas
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:37

Ooft Operation Winback is blast from the past, might have to look in to Left Alive if it's similar.

masofdas wrote:
@TSmurf The Division 2 does look better than the first which I only played last year via Game Pass but the whole service-like aspects weren't for me, with only Destiny really grabbing me in that genre and that got boring after awhile.

It's the only loot shooter I've managed to get in to although part of that I think is down to the setting of The Division which is different in the sequel so I might not feel the same way about this one. That being said the Dark Zone is one of the most unique multiplayer experiences I've had and I could get on board with another round of that.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:46

Left Alive might be one to miss, as in Japan the reviews aren't very good (I can only actually find famitsu who gave it a decent score) and Square have blocked all steaming of the game.

I was only expecting around 7's but could be worse, that I've cancelled mine for the time being also it may go down in price rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 20:52

Yep as soon as I saw the trailer for it it looked like a game to pick up when it hits about 20 quid or less.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 21:00

Trailers looked decent to me along with the all-star dev team but I do have MGS withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 9:56

Nothing for me this month. Too busy saving for a certain game console right now. I would pick up Trails of Cold Steel if I had the money and didn;t still have a PS4 backlog of almost a dozen games, but alas it'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:31

Excellent use of money. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2019 - 20:59

April will go up this Sunday and we will see Bends first game in 8 years, my favourite fighting series, a spiritual successor to burnout along with Final Fantasy coming to Nintendo and Xbox.

You might care more about what's coming to the cinema and tv screens this month though then games.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Mar 2019 - 23:29

Its April, Captain America's Gonna Die, Save All Your Money For Tissues
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Mar 2019 - 23:54

FINISH THEM! Thanos wins. Fatality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Mar 2019 - 20:42

These Are April's Games, They Are A Thing that [James come back and finish this draft later]
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games   You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You'd have to be crafty to divide your time between these games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2