We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD

Go down 
+7
Balladeer
Buskalilly
OrangeRakoon
masofdas
Kriken
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD   Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2021 - 19:08

Mad that Kororinpa is now Konami’s best game. Get all Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Castlevania and PES in the bin. Kororinpa is simply glorious.

Also, thanks for reminding me about Kula World - it's been a while since I've thought about it, think I'll go play it later!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD   Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 18:01

A week ahead of launch, Banana Mania's reviews are out. It's currently sitting at 77 on Opencritic, and the consensus is that it's not perfect but nevertheless solid and mostly faithful.

https://opencritic.com/game/12042/super-monkey-ball-banana-mania

That's really all I wanted from this. I've got the original Super Monkey Ball games and they were perfect on GameCube - this is just a new way for me to play them over again.
Back to top Go down

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania & Banana Blitz HD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2