We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games

Go down 
+5
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games Empty
PostSubject: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptySun 27 Oct 2019 - 19:37

Retail Games

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games 3580040-screen%20shot%202019-09-11%20at%206.43.11%20pm
Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games Maxresdefault
Spoiler:

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 7:19

Before looking at your lists I know that Sword, Shield and the retail copy of Hat in Time are on my list, although the latter only if I'm not bought it by somebody as a gift.Shifty

After looking, absolutely nothing has changed.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 8:32

Both Pokémon? No Super Lucky Tale, I reckon it's just as good as A Hat in Time maybe less content depending if the DLC is included or not.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 9:52

Sword is part of the most stupidly expensive anniversary gift I have ever purchased, along with FETH and a Nintendo Switch. Mad, I know.

I will look out for reviews of SLT, but I got the feeling that it’s a solid magazine-7/10 that would be a good time-filler in an emptier period. Which this is not.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 12:18

Unless I've missed something glaringly obvious then it's nowt for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 12:22

Thought you were keen on Star Wars? Would Death Stranding getting great reviews make it tempting?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 12:37

Big no on Star Wars after seeing that gameplay back at e3 & for Death stranding it'd still depend on the content of said reviews.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 12:47

It looked better in the recent trailers but would have to review well or be basically beatable via EA Access, Star Wars for me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 13:50

Terminator: Dark Fate comes out in Japan on the 8th, so that'll be one for me. I'm also excited to see Frozen 2 but it probably won't release in English over here.

masofdas wrote:
15th
Astroneer PS4
Beast Quest NS
Harvest Moon: Mad Dash PS4, NS
Last Fight NS
Let's Sing 2020 PS4, NS
Pokemon Shield NS
Pokemon Sword NS
Risk Of Rain 2 PS4, ONE, NS
Slay The Spire PS4, ONE, NS
Sparklite PS4, ONE, NS
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS4, ONE
Terminator: Resistance PS4, ONE
Tokyo Ghoul re Call to EXIST PS4
Valfaris PS4, NS
VR Ping Pong Pro PSVR
World Of Warships: Legend PS4

masofdas wrote:
Pokemon Shield NS
Pokemon Sword NS

masofdas wrote:
Pokemon Sword

masofdas wrote:
Pokemon Sword

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games 2Q==
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 15:19

Death Stranding!
Pokemon!
Deadly Premonition!

Also want Forager, A Hat In Time, Jedi Fallen Order
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 16:28

Prolly Not This Month: Pokemon Sword 'n Shield

Definitely not: Everything else

Finding out my tooth ache is an actual dental issue is preferable to watching: Terminator: Franchise Abortion

I forgot that last was coming out this month until rundowns started turning up in my subscription feed. Good to see the trend of Terminator movies after T2 sucking something awful, now with added "we plagiarised the good film and called it a sequel" herb. As for Pokemon, I've got a backlog of Switch games that are higher priorities (Xenoblade 2 and Octopath specifically), so I likely won't be buying Sword for a while.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 22:37

Games I would like but won't get for a long time if ever:
Forager
A Hat in Time
Layton's Mystery Journey
Mario and Sonic
Pokémon Shield
Star Wars
Deadly Premonition
New Super Lucky's Tale
Incineroar Amiibo

Games I really want and might get post Christmas time:
Aladdin + Lion King
Death Stranding

Games I will get:
Pokémon Sword

A busy month for me. Falcon Punch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019 - 23:59

I'll be on "looking at games and forcing myself not to buy them because I should probably buy things like plates and curtains and cutlery and appliances" mode, but in another universe I'd have bought Pokémon Sword with no questions asked. Death Stranding and Fallen Order are games that I need to see reviewing well before I could convince myself to buy them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 9:46

Seems I'll have plenty of Sword players to trade with.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 10:35

I’m a Shielder myself - but not, as I’ve probably said already, out of choice.

Athrun888 wrote:
As for Pokemon, I've got a backlog of Switch games that are higher priorities (Xenoblade 2 and Octopath specifically), so I likely won't be buying Sword for a while.  

XC2 is a good call, but SnS would have to be seriously quite average for it to be worth playing Octopath before them IMO.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 12:08

Balladeer wrote:
XC2 is a good call, but SnS would have to be seriously quite average for it to be worth playing Octopath before them IMO.

Sun and Moon still loom in the back of my mind something fierce. I trust everyone still remembers my thoughts on gen 7 (those games even killed my enthusiasm for competitive Pokemon battling!)

They're all going to have to wait for my Blue Lions and Black Eagles playthroughs in Three Houses either way though.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 12:11

I'm also Shielding as my girlfriend called dibs on Sword

I get ghostyta that so who wins really

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 29 Oct 2019 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Pokémon reference)
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 12:32

Same, boss. Same. Sad
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyTue 29 Oct 2019 - 13:07

Said elsewhere I can see when we get sales numbers Sword will be the majority of it because Swords are cool and Shields are lame.

Least means can do better deals for the exclusive Mon in Shield due to fewer people having it

Edit

Just seen NFS Heat has a 10 hour trial on EA Access, so I'll likely play that depending on if it can be finished or not in that time. Star Wars doesn't have one at launch is what I can find, which makes sense as it's Single Player but one may come with the phrasing of at launch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 1:15

Pokemon Shield is for cops.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 11:45

Just seen this Godzilla set, looks great but £150 is rather a lot, yeah I know that's like £10 a film without the artbook.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptyWed 30 Oct 2019 - 13:33

It's worth noting that until now it's been really hard to get all the Godzilla films in the west as they were translated and released through a number of different studios.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 13:56

I gathered that was issue, why hard to find but I remember having these on VHS that made a picture on the side if you had them all

https://images.app.goo.gl/xjLfHDAon7a3gatK7

They were from the Range where the entertainment section was those on VHS, Daniel O'Donnell on CD and the pocket money range of PS1 games (Scullion has some up on his YouTube).

That I am tempted to get this Blu Ray set, especially as I've looked at my outgoings which isn't much at all with just Death Stranding, Layton and Pokémon on preorder games wise.

Course I did bring up a few maybes then that's when it's do I get Godzilla or Blacksad, Mario & Sonic and Jedi Fallen Order for the same amount.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptySat 16 Nov 2019 - 17:54

December will be going up next Sunday, it's not a great month. Think most will be playing backlog stuff, well I know will be or you're going to get stuff you've missed.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games EmptySun 17 Nov 2019 - 11:12

The Month of Yule Logs and Backlogs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games   If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Ask Your Wife, Shield-ell You To Buy One Of These A-Sword-ed Games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next