We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?

Go down 
+5
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
masofdas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? Empty
PostSubject: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 23 May 2020 - 18:38

Retail Games

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? Thumb-1920-863705
Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? Maxresdefault
Spoiler:

I've not listed all the Evercade stuff but that was delayed to this month and a lot of not E3 stuff is this month as well that I think plenty to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 21:54

This is too busy a month for someone who only got 80% of his money this month. I would like The Outer Worlds, 51 Worldwide Games, Little Town Hero and The Last of Us and I could be tempted by SpongeBob and Journey to the Savage Planet.

I'll most likely just get TLOUII but if there's enough buzz about Worldwide Games I'll find the money somewhere for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 22:26

I don't really see anything that I'm absolutely busting a gut to play but that's perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySun 24 May 2020 - 22:28

I don't know if Little Town Hero is cheaper digitally or not over the physical verison. I reckon Outer Worlds and Journey to the Savage Planet would be though on PS4 over Switch, JttSP has to be around £15 by now.

Also Pokémon Expansion 1 should be sometime this month.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyMon 25 May 2020 - 21:15

I don't think I'm going to get any of those - but the Steam Summer Sale will also be along to add stuff to my backlog.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 0:32

Nowt for me this month. Well, apart from a FFXIV subscription...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 8:13

Pokemon, naturally . . .

I forgot about Little Town Hero. Might be tempted if I hear good things.
51 is probably getting picked up, same with Burnout, but neither is a rush-to-the-shops Day One job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 9:11

Little Town Hero has a 63 on Opencritic, I don't know anyone that has played maybe everyone waiting for the physical release
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 10:21

The Last of Us II Grin

I'm rebuying Outer Worlds on Switch too
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyTue 26 May 2020 - 22:18

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FCREjkn5nYWcZW%2Fgiphy

Isle of Armour, natch. Outer Worlds is tempting, but can wait until I've battled through my backlog and a good chunk of my wishlist.

...so I'm probably never getting it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 20:51

masofdas wrote:
I don't know if Little Town Hero is cheaper digitally or not over the physical verison. I reckon Outer Worlds and Journey to the Savage Planet would be though on PS4 over Switch, JttSP has to be around £15 by now.

Also Pokémon Expansion 1 should be sometime this month.

It's cheaper digitally but I reckon I'd be happy to wait for a physical price drop anyway and if I have the option now I'll almost always go with a Switch version over PS4, especially with the noise that comes out of it. Also forgot about Isle of Armour, already got the pass so looking forward to that as well as the new Smash Fighter.

I feel like I've had a change of heart on TLOU II now as well, the thought of playing it doesn't fill me with excitement like it should do, I haven't looked up much about it however what I have seen doesn't sound appealing to me. I'm probably gonna play the original in the next week or so and see how I feel playing that but when all I can recall of the game is an enemy I didn't like, a section I found irritating and a part of the plot I found unpleasant (as well as the ending, natch) then I'm not sure it's for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 20:59

Yeah as you know Switch will often be last for me for a game especially if more expensive but I was playing my PS4 earlier and its just stupidity loud now on most games.

Also, yeah I don't think The Last of Us Part 2 will be fun or anything like that, one of the reasons also getting SpongeBob to balance it out.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 30 May 2020 - 21:18

Well I do know one of the major spoilers after accidentally stumbling on to it in a Twitter reply and I just wasn't bothered that it was spoilt, that to me says I can't be that interested in Part II to start with, I think the way that the original ended was so iconic that seeing more of the story might ruin it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptyFri 12 Jun 2020 - 15:05

Next Sunday Sunday!

July will be going up a month that includes what could be the second 90+ PS4 exclusive in a row and also one about Samurai's 🤣, ohh and the Switch will see some exclusive games as well if you didn't know Zach.

Name ideas like always
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 6:52

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?

Do July-ke Emily too, Zach?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 13:15

Nintendo release ANOTHER Mario game this July - they are so one-dimensional. Actually, this one's two-dimensional in a three-dimensional world. (head explodes)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? EmptySat 13 Jun 2020 - 13:18

I'm goings for Buska's first one at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?   It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's an anticipated sequel - you really thought you'd seen the last of us?
Page 1 of 1