We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
Balladeer
Buskalilly
masofdas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? Empty
PostSubject: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:22

Games of July

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? Ghost-of-tsushima-teased-game-awards

3rd
30 In 1 Game Collection Vol 1 NS
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack PS4
Big Pharma Special Edition PS4, NS
Dead Cells: Prisoner's Edition PS4, NS
Down the Rabbit Hole PSVR
Gun Club VR PSVR
LEGO The Hobbit PS4, ONE
Marvel's Iron Man VR PSVR
The Wonderful 101 Remastered PS4, NS

7th
Catherine Full Body NS
F1 2020 Schumacher Edition PS4, ONE, PC

10th
Budget Cuts PSVR
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise NS
F1 2020 PS4, ONE, PC
Guacamelee! One-Two Punch Collection PS4, NS
Kingdom Majestic PS4, ONE, NS
My Universe: My Baby NS
Namco Museum Archives Volume 1 NS
Namco Museum Archives Volume 2 NS
Story of Seasons - Friends Of Mineral Town NS
Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris PS4, ONE
Those Who Remain PS4

14th
Death Stranding PC
Rocket Arena - Mythic Edition PS4, ONE

17th
Collar X Malice NS
Ghost of Tsushima PS4
House Flipper PS4, ONE, NS
Paper Mario: The Origami King NS
void tRrLM();// Void Terrarium PS4, NS
Warhammer 40, 000: Mechanicus PS4, ONE, NS

24th
Maid of Sker PS4, ONE
New Super Lucky's Tale PS4
Umihara Kawase Bazooka! PS4, NS

28th
Ary and the Secret of Seasons PS4, ONE, NS, PC
Destroy All Humans! PS4, ONE
Skater XL PS4, ONE

30th
Fairy Tale PS4, NS

31st
Cat Quest Pawsome Pack PS4, NS
Deliver Us the Moon PS4, ONE, NS
Headmaster Extra Time Edition PSVR
Invector Avicii NS
The Persistence NS
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break PS4, ONE, NS, PC
The Sojourn PS4, ONE
Streets of Rage 4 PS4, ONE, NS, PC
Super Trench Attack NS

My Thoughts: I will start by saying I of course highly recommend Catherine and Death Stranding on these new platforms.

As for what I'm getting Ghost of Tsushima is looking to be the PS4's swansong and the that historical japan game always wanted, I will also pick up Iron Man VR more because it's the big PSVR game and I've not used mine for ages & I don't get when will I? Also, on VR Rabbit and Budget do look interesting but likely a pass.

Two big maybes' this month Deadly Premonition 2 and Paper Mario, I just don't know when I will get around to them but do plan to at some point be it even asking for them at xmas or birthday.

Looking further down them maybe Rocket Arena but to me that should be a f2p game and you buy a Battle Pass or what not but who knows could be the best multiplayer game this year, Maid of Sker looks like it could be a decent enough horror game, New Super Lucky's Tale as you know big fan on Xbox One of the Old Super Lucky's Tale just I don't think it will be different enough.

Oh, and the first of this Skateboarding revival comes out in Skater XL, I do wonder how all these will all do as I played some Session and I couldn't get on with the controls and with Tony Hawk coming can't see me even looking at any of these others unless out there like SkateBIRD.  

Best of the Rest

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? Maxresdefault

2nd
Biped eShop
Caretaker eShop
Infliction: Extended Cut eShop
The Otterman Empire eShop

3rd
Ghost Grab 3000 eShop
Infini eShop
Marvel’s Iron Man VR – PlayStation Move Controller Bundle
Singled Out eShop

7th
Superliminal eShop

9th
CrossCode eShop
Demon's Rise - War for the Deep eShop
Elden: Path of the Forgotten eShop

10th
The Great Perhaps eShop
NASCAR Heat 5 XBL

16th
Radical Rabbit Stew eShop

28th
Othercide XBL

30th
Locomotion eShop

My Thoughts: Umm yeah Superliminal is about it as it's looked like something I would play when it came to PC and on PC I think CrossCode is meant to be good.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptySat 20 Jun 2020 - 23:09

Tenet is out in theatres on the 31st, if the UK has any open?

Paper Mario is an absolute day one necessity, of course.
I'm also expecting to pick up Catherine and Deadly Premonition 2, though they might wait until I'm ready to play them.

The only other thing is W101, but I haven't even got a Switch copy of Bayonetta yet and to be honest I'd sooner replay that . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptySun 21 Jun 2020 - 0:01

I didn't think about looking at what was on the the Cinema, as wasn't sure if be open but both Tenet and Mulan are listed as coming in late July.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 18:50

masofdas wrote:
The Otterman Empire eShop

I'm sure this will be (a) strategy and (b) bobbins, but I love otters!

The problem, at this stage, I'm pretty sure is with me (apart from the bit of the problem that's with the Paper Mario team these days). Deadly Premonition 2 might be a pick-up a long way down the line, but I'd need to play 1 first. Odds are I'll carry on with my backlog (none of which I can really be bothered to play at the moment) and then inflate it a bit by buying one of Mas' latest causes célèbres.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 19:25

Does that mean you're getting Catherine?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 19:26

Nope:

I do stress, I need to knock a hole in my backlog before I buy (and fail to get on with) anything else!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyMon 22 Jun 2020 - 19:32

That's a great game as well
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2020 - 13:21

I'm going to wait till closer to the time as I genuinely only really want to play FFXIV these days, but if I'm needing a break then Paper Mario and Ghost of Tsushima will be getting bought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2020 - 16:36

JayMMoyles wrote:
I'm going to wait till closer to the time as I genuinely only really want to play FFXIV these days, but if I'm needing a break then Paper Mario and Ghost of Tsushima will be getting bought.
Shifty

It's been a while since I bought a racing game that was not Mario Kart so I'm ind of tempted by the F1 release. Won't be getting death stranding on pc, but i might pick it up pre-owned on ps4 soon. I've not got much use out of the playstation for a while. Not sure that it'll be my cup of tea but don't think it's too expensive these days.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2020 - 19:11

Probably just Skater XL for me but even that depends on if it isn't just a straight up sim or not.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:07

The two big ones Paper Mario and Ghost would be bought in an ideal world but I've not even finished my play through of TLOU Remastered to then go on to Part 2 so I don't think I'll need a new game to play this month. I'm genuinely interested in double dipping for Lucky's Take for the sake of the Platinum which I think will be very achievable. Might trade in 51 Worldwide Games for 30 in 1 Game Collection in an attempt to cut down the backlog.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyFri 3 Jul 2020 - 20:59

Treesmurf wrote:
Might trade in 51 Worldwide Games for 30 in 1 Game Collection in an attempt to cut down the backlog.
DAMN YOU! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2020 - 21:05

Thought I might have missed asking you guys as for some reason thought August was planned to go up this Sunday but it's actually next Sunday.

It's not a great month part from maybe with sports games as I count 9 if we count racing games as sports, I can see Cappa being a fan of one of them and one Zero might have been a fan off, we also sort get our first PS5 & XSX game.

Name ideas like always please.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? EmptyThu 16 Jul 2020 - 20:42

Aw, Just Backlog and Sports This Month

Aw Just

It almost works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?   Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zach, I thought the Origami Killer was that other guy's problem?
Page 1 of 1