Gotta negotiate with them all (It's you and me)

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON

Go down 
+11
Dusty Knackers
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Balladeer
The_Jaster
Muss
masofdas
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
neil
Bokoblin
neil

New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON   New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Nov 2021 - 19:44

I went back to it and I’ve had a fair bit of fun with it bit not completed it yet. No rush. It’s a decent game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON   New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Nov 2021 - 12:45

I'm surprised by how much I'm getting out of this game - from what Buska was saying earlier about the length of the game, I was expecting a pretty brief runtime, but it's still opening up new courses and powerups.

I've just come across the Illumina Pokémon in the Volcano area and I reckon I must be getting close to the end as there's not really space on the map for any new courses at this stage. Still, I've had a good time with this and I think it ranks up next to Luigi's Mansion 3 as one of the best looking Switch games going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
stu_the_great
Oxford Comma
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON   New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:14

Reckon there's any chance of a bit more DLC dropping at some point? This feels like the sort of game that would be screaming out for a few cheeky updates.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON   New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 13:26

I've not played the last pretty big update they did yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON   New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Pokémon Snap - GET IN THERE MY SON
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5