Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bum Poo Wii U Game List

Go down 
+8
Rum
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
12 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Bum Poo Wii U Game List Empty
PostSubject: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 10:44

Retail Games

Bum Poo Wii U Game List Persona-5-strikers.original

4th
Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood PS5, PS4, XSX, ONE,

5th
Iris Fall PS4, NS
Re: Zero - Starting Life In Another World: The Prophecy Of The Throne PS4, NS
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox Pact Edition PS4

6th
Maid Of Sker NS

11th
Little Nightmares II PS4, ONE, NS, PC
On The Road PS4

12th
Crypt of the NecroDancer PS4
Gal*Gun Returns NS
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury NS

19th
Azur Lane: Crosswave- Commanders Calendar Edition NS
Fahrenheit 15th Anniversary Edition PS4
Fallen Legion Revenants Vanguard Edition PS4, NS
Pang Adventures: Buster Edition NS

23rd
Persona 5 Strikers PS4, NS

25th
The Catch: Carp & Coarse - Collector's Edition PS4, ONE

26th
Baobabs Mausoleum NS
Bravely Default II NS
Distrust : Collector's Edition NS
Do Not Feed The Monkeys : Collector's Edition NS
Hellpoint PS4, NS
Theme Park Simulator NS

My Thoughts: Don't think Feb is a Bum month and certainly not on Switch where I plan to picked up Persona 5 Strikers (PS4 version down the road because Persona and trophies) along with one of the exclusives in Bravely Default II and I said elsewhere my views on the 3D World port but if it was new to me then that does make Feb a very good month.

Little Nightmares II, I will get on Xbox which I've found for £25 physical unfortunately it is the current gen version on both PlayStation and Xbox at the moment, not sure when the next gen upgrade is coming.

Ys IX might be good but Switch version not till later in the year, and we oddly have Werewolf which isn't using smart delivery meaning there's a physical Series X game which is unusual so far.

Best of the Rest

Bum Poo Wii U Game List 106276_600x338

???
Capcom Arcade Stadium eShop
Destruction AllStars PSN will be on Plus

1st
Glyph eShop

2nd
Control: Ultimate Edition Next Gen Update PSN, XBL
Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition eShop

3rd
Habroxia 2 PSN, eShop

4th
Blue Fire eShop
Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story eShop

5th
Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition PSN (PS4)
Nioh 2 Next Gen Update PSN
The Nioh Remastered Collection PSN (PS5)
Nioh Remastered – The Complete Edition PSN (PS5)
Nioh 2 Remastered – The Complete Edition PSN (PS5)

9th
Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption eShop
Pulse Red Xbox Series Controller

11th
The Flower Collectors eShop
Tri6: Infinite eShop

12th
amiibo Cat Mario and Cat Peach Double Pack
Halloween Forever eShop
Mario Red & Blue Edition Nintendo Switch
Rover Wars : Battle for Mars XBL

15th
Batman: Soul of the Dragon Blu, DVD

23rd
Taxi Chaos PSN, eShop

25th
Ghost ‘n Goblins Resurrection eShop
Republique eShop
Wrath: Aeon of Ruin PSN

26th
RetroMania Wrestling eShop

My Thoughts:

Well I said Cappa's GOTY will be out this month just is it Capcom Arcade, Taxi Chaos, Ghost ‘n Goblins or RetroMania?

For me, I may check out Capcom Arcade see what's what and I will actually keep an eye on the three I mentioned that Cappa may enjoy, as not lot else stands out as the Nioh stuff is fine but personally like to have a physical collection like the yanks (import I guess) have and not just available digitally.

Will get the amiibo, the Switch when I saw I was like darn just bought a Switch should have waited, but I think it looks a tad garish might be because I'm not a fan of red which is why I'm not that bothered about the Red Xbox Controller which I do find kinda funny coming out alongside Mario sort of as seen it be called the Mario controller much like my Blue one the Sonic controller.

Control does get a next gen upgrade but only if you have the Ultimate Edition which is naff but I have seen it for about £17 and as I've not played the DLC, that buying the DLC for standard or buying the new version works out about £7 more when the Ultimate Edition is on sale, that it's a maybe just at the right time.

What about you guys?

Last edited by masofdas on Sun 24 Jan 2021 - 12:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 11:56

masofdas wrote:

Well I said Cappa's GOTY will be out this month just is it Capcom Arcade, Taxi Chaos, Ghost ‘n Goblins or RetroMania?

I'll almost definitely get RetroMania Wrestling on the day it comes out, I've been waiting for a proper WWF Wrestlefest sequel for over twenty years. I'll likely get one or two of the Capcom Arcade Stadium bundles, although annoyingly they've all got games that I've already got on other Switch compilations. I'll take a wait and see approach with Taxi Chaos and Ghost n' Goblins though, they'll maybe get bought in a sale later on in the year if the reviews are good.

I'm looking forward to Super Mario 3D World & Bowser's Fury more than all of those to be honest, it's fantastic on Wii U and sounding even better on it's re-release.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 12:08

And in a completely different mood, I'll likely be picking up Bravely Default 2. Very Happy

Curious about Blue Fire also. It looks like it could be really fun to play, or could be fiddly and annoying. One where I'll wait for reviews.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 12:56

Just Mario for me (though I do plan to pick up both Niohs at some point this year) although that also comes with a new Peach Amiibo, which is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 12:59

Only Mario/Bowser's fury, Taxi Chaos & Retromania Wrestling jump out at me though unless reviews are top notch I don't think many of them will be day one buys.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 24 Jan 2021 - 20:50

Just Mario for me although Bravely Default is one I'll watch with interest before either never buying it or buying it and never playing it. Destruction All-Stars I'll download and in hopeful it'll be very good, also special shout-out for Halloween Forever being and it's incredibly well timed release.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyTue 26 Jan 2021 - 18:23

I've got Mazza preordered, so that's a lock. I think I'll wait for P5S as I'd like to replay P5 or pickup P5R on the cheap before going for Strikers so I can properly immerse myself in that world for a while. I'm not really in a JRPG mood as of now so I don't think I'll be going for Bravely Default unless it ends up being a genre redefining masterpiece, which I don't think will be happening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyTue 26 Jan 2021 - 21:31

JayMoyles wrote:
I'm not really in a JRPG mood as of now so I don't think I'll be going for Bravely Default unless it ends up being a genre redefining masterpiece, which I don't think will be happening.

I think we all know that Bravely Default II will probably be a lot like its predecessor - perfectly serviceable but - DARE I SAY IT - overrated.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyThu 28 Jan 2021 - 19:55

I disagree on both predecessors' counts!  Bravely Default's second half was so bad that there's no way the rest could have been merely 'perfectly serviceable' to keep the game above 💩 .  Bravely Second was just a belter.  

This one... we'll see I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyMon 1 Feb 2021 - 19:10

I downloaded Control for the PC when I first got it but still haven't got around to playing it just yet. I've heard nothing but good things about the game though so looking forward to it for sure.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyMon 1 Feb 2021 - 19:34

It's a great game, just never ran that well on PS4 or One even with the enhanced systems

However Craig form the Podcast been replaying the normal version which is on Game Pass and he just bought the DLC, because of the Series X's power it runs perfectly.

That I'm interested to see how it all shakes out, of how much better the version made for PS5/XSX is compared to playing last gen version on new hardware.

As much like Craig, I could just buy the DLC for £11 and just play the normal version or will see worth waiting for the Ultimate Edition that I'd actually likely play on PS5 now because it's part of Plus then buy on Series X.

Ohh then new achievements/trophies playing Ultimate Edition over Normal Edition, as I would likely replay the whole game.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 2 Feb 2021 - 11:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyTue 2 Feb 2021 - 10:19

If you wanted to hear something other than positive thoughts on Control I’m more than happy to oblige.

A story so dreadful that I actually ended up skipping all the dialogue because the character was so flat and the story so up itself it was tedious. The gunplay the weakest in any game the studio has made and the setting a bit one note. It’s the absolute definition of a 6/10.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyTue 2 Feb 2021 - 11:58

I'm Afraid at Andy's views

I've gone and bought the Ultimate Edition on Xbox for £14, which just the £3 more than buying the DLC and new achievements now.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyTue 2 Feb 2021 - 14:41

We'll see how I get on with it! I did pick up Resident Evil: Biohazzard in a steam sale for £6 a few days ago so I might not play Control right away.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 16:23

Hello my lovelies part from Ballla with his look at me I've got a fiancé, as I ask you this fine Sunday for name ideas for March which will be going up next Sunday.

50 Games coming to physical formats, but some are like the PS5 version of a PS4 game getting a release all on the disc meaning no downloads. Really I think it's all about March 26th for what we will be looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 21:11

March Arse Shit Piss Games List
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptySun 14 Feb 2021 - 22:58

Will these March games make your penis rise?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 11:41

Captain Tom's Claptastic March
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 12:37

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Captain Tom's Claptastic March

If this isn't used, I might leave the forum forever
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 19:41

I was going to suggest something of a similar vibe. It wouldn't have been as good.

Also I demand a mandatory round of clapping from everyone viewing the new thread or you'll be DISRESPECTIN ARE VETERENS Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bum Poo Wii U Game List   Bum Poo Wii U Game List Empty

Back to top Go down

Bum Poo Wii U Game List
Page 1 of 1