We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles

Go down 
+7
Muss
masofdas
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
Jimbob
gjones
Balladeer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 9:34

Was going to say the same but I'm gathering will get but I like Apple reply.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:56

(Slightly hard to decipher but) I don't even like Apple all that much. I recently exchanged my iPhone in for a Galaxy, despite the convenience I used to have with my 'phone and computer talking to each other I do however like Macs.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:56

How is it hard to decipher?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:27

Mas, I genuinely had no idea what you were trying to say when I read your post yesterday but after Balla's reply I figured it out. A slight edit would make it much clearer:

masofdas wrote:
Was going to say the same but I'm gathering I will get "but I like Apple" as a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Sep 2021 - 11:37

Okay thanks as I thought it was pretty clear reading it back, guess I put the emphasis on "I like Apple" without realising.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 2:15

Yeh, it would have made sense if you were speaking out loud but that stuff isn't always read the same way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:46

That's basically the point of punctuation, outside giving pedants The Raging Horn: so other people can understand the flow of your sentences that you can't convey automatically from writing.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 10:40

I’m very happy to see that Janey Godley is getting cancelled. This has been well overdue. For the longest time she’s been one of the nastiest folk going, with a history of harassing and abusing smaller social media accounts who question her behaviour while encouraging tens of thousands of people to pile onto them. There’s a mountain of Tweets, newspaper interview quotes and podcast snippets that out her as being hateful, homophobic and racist.

I hope she’s thoroughly miserable as a result of her own actions. Getting canned from The Scottish Government’s latest COVID-19 advertising campaign is the only funny thing she’s ever done.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Sep 2021 - 15:09

I just knew her from HIGNFY and holding up a 'Trump is a C**t' sign. Goes to show that the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Nov 2021 - 22:21

This past week. I know none of you care about cricket, but I think we can all agree that this is dreadful.

On top of that the BBC has gone off on one - on a transphobic one to be frank, with the sort of article that would absolutely not fly if it were about, say, homosexuals, but because it's trans people it's fine. I won't link to it, just to the open letter that Laura Kate Dale helped create (I believe?) and publicise. I've signed it and complained to the BBC, and complained to the BBC again.

I'm just... This country. Urgh. And I'm one of the lucky ones, who's posh and white and straight enough. Hate it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 14:22

I've been out of Britain and not interacting with many Brits for so long now that everything I see and hear is just mind-boggling. Ridiculous country. Shithole.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 21:13

The racism thing was so bad that even Tory MPs got on their high horses about it. Before going back to try and paper over corruption.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 21:47

Balladeer wrote:
This past week.  I know none of you care about cricket, but I think we can all agree that this is dreadful.

On top of that the BBC has gone off on one - on a transphobic one to be frank, with the sort of article that would absolutely not fly if it were about, say, homosexuals, but because it's trans people it's fine.  I won't link to it, just to the open letter that Laura Kate Dale helped create (I believe?) and publicise.  I've signed it and complained to the BBC, and complained to the BBC again.  

I'm just...  This country.  Urgh.  And I'm one of the lucky ones, who's posh and white and straight enough.  Hate it.

The BBC article you're referring to is a fucking disgrace Thumbs Down...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 22:03

It really is. I spent a long time resisting the lefties pushing that 'the BBC is biased' because there seemed to me to be equally vocal righties saying the same thing, but if there's one thing I do believe, it's that the BBC is institutionally transphobic. Absolutely shocker.

Does the open letter mention that one of the cis women sourced for that trans article is a rapist? I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2021 - 22:29

Not sure. But yeah, one of the signal boosted women in that article has, at the very least, made a public apology following the numerous sexual assaults she has been accused of. Absolute TERF Simping from the BBC.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 17:34

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 Captur10

Right on cue.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Nov 2021 - 21:04

More for those who want it. I thought this had already happened to be honest, but it still makes me sick in my stomach to see.

Still, at least they had to edit their shitty article a little bit.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Nov 2021 - 16:53

Not exactly angry but still annoyed. It shouldn't be this hard to find a PS4 controller. They always seem to sell out and looking at reviews on the likes of Amazon, Argos, and Very, many are finding used ones repackaged and sold as brand new. In fact, the used ones in CEX and Game are the same price AS new ones. Is this from high demand during lockdown? Just doesn't seem to be an issue on Xbox or Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Nov 2021 - 16:59

Aren't Pro & Joy-Cons even used still close to new price? Do think it's a lockdown thing, and even though I've got a PS5, would like a DS4 as I'd use on PS4 games (save DualSense battery) and on the PSTV instead of the awful DS3.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Nov 2021 - 23:13

Just get a Mad Katz one for a tenner and make guests use that
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Dec 2021 - 19:46

Merry Omichristmas everybody! Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 23:13

After being lucky enough to have had a lovely Christmas and New Year, my lower back has inexplicably seized up and I haven't really been able to stand up straight for the past 36 hours or so. Actually, that's not true - this morning I could only stand up completely straight or lie down on my back, but later on the muscles seized in such a way that I now can't do either of those things and have to be bent over (matron). Grim!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Jan 2022 - 1:58

Ooft, sorry to hear that Rum. As a weightlifting boy and also a careless idiot, I live in constant terror of fucking up my back.

Can only suggest a nice hot bath.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Jan 2022 - 14:51

We don't even have a bath any more since our bathroom got done up! They took the crappy old bath and water tank out and put in a nice big shower, which is a good thing, but bad for lying down in.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Jan 2022 - 21:39

I am not a weightlifting boy, but I do have a family history of horrible back issues and terrible posture. That sounds horrible Rum. Aww! Hopefully a couple of warm showers will help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next