You need me to get that s**t together, so we can get together.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles

Go down 
+5
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
Jimbob
gjones
Balladeer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 9:34

Was going to say the same but I'm gathering will get but I like Apple reply.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:56

(Slightly hard to decipher but) I don't even like Apple all that much. I recently exchanged my iPhone in for a Galaxy, despite the convenience I used to have with my 'phone and computer talking to each other I do however like Macs.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:56

How is it hard to decipher?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Sep 2021 - 10:27

Mas, I genuinely had no idea what you were trying to say when I read your post yesterday but after Balla's reply I figured it out. A slight edit would make it much clearer:

@masofdas wrote:
Was going to say the same but I'm gathering I will get "but I like Apple" as a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Sep 2021 - 11:37

Okay thanks as I thought it was pretty clear reading it back, guess I put the emphasis on "I like Apple" without realising.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyFri 3 Sep 2021 - 2:15

Yeh, it would have made sense if you were speaking out loud but that stuff isn't always read the same way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Sep 2021 - 20:46

That's basically the point of punctuation, outside giving pedants The Raging Horn: so other people can understand the flow of your sentences that you can't convey automatically from writing.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2021 - 10:40

I’m very happy to see that Janey Godley is getting cancelled. This has been well overdue. For the longest time she’s been one of the nastiest folk going, with a history of harassing and abusing smaller social media accounts who question her behaviour while encouraging tens of thousands of people to pile onto them. There’s a mountain of Tweets, newspaper interview quotes and podcast snippets that out her as being hateful, homophobic and racist.

I hope she’s thoroughly miserable as a result of her own actions. Getting canned from The Scottish Government’s latest COVID-19 advertising campaign is the only funny thing she’s ever done.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Sep 2021 - 15:09

I just knew her from HIGNFY and holding up a 'Trump is a C**t' sign. Goes to show that the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles   Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$% You Off 3 and Knuckles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2