Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Go down 
+6
neil
masofdas
Buskalilly
Dusty Knackers
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Nov 2021 - 8:44

Some of the character models do look a bit odd in this game, I agree. Will see how it all looks in context though. So many bloody games to catch up with this year.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Nov 2021 - 20:22

masofdas wrote:
I did think Rockstar would be a tad lazy with this Trilogy

Seems I was right but as I was saying to CW this past weekend as the game has scored badly, and I've said in the past games like this sort need two review scores as the games are still good games but bad remasters, where there be one's like Alan Wake recently that nails both and others where it's a good remaster yet still a crap game (thinking something by THQ).
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 13:22

The lukewarm reception to this has been reassuring, I can put off playing these for a bit. If anything is properly borked, it ought to be fixed by the time I can be arsed to play.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 17:43

Yep, so surprising to see Rockstar shit the bed like this though.

Not ruling it out of getting it eventually but I've now took the money I would've spent on this and got the Turok 1 & 2 remasters along with that Monster Train card game which was on sale.
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 10:26

I'll be avoiding this for the time being too as I have a lot of games purchases to catch up on at the moment. Not sure I'd notice all that much about crappiness though if the games themselves still work, as I never played the source material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition   Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2