Do Paldean Professors Dream of Mareep?

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  Latest imagesLatest images  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!)

Go down 
+5
Kriken
Buskalilly
masofdas
Rum
Balladeer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!)   Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!) - Page 5 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2023 - 21:40

JayMoyles wrote:
Were Chain Attacks always so drawn out? It feels like I'm settling in for a lengthy five minute attack when I start one in XC3 and I definitely don't recall that being an issue in the other games. Maybe I need to be using Ouroboros form more often or something.

They weren't, XC3 makes a much bigger deal of them - to the detriment of the fighting system I reckon, especially since slamming a static menu interface over the entire screen takes away a lot of the dynamism.  I almost never want to hear the chain attack theme over the battle music either.

JayMoyles wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes it is!  Truly awful. No

I was speaking to a friend yesterday who got to that same point at 2am on a weeknight, turned to her partner, and carried right on playing because she had to know what happened next. Laughing Taion's scarf is great, Eunie calling it dumb is also great.  Both things can be true. Naughty
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!)   Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!) - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 11:37

Just done the new characters little story bit, seemed even shorter than the last one, but Masha is useful with the crafting though now seems pointless as I'm not going back to do more side quests and the big DLC seems like new group of characters.

Said same about FEnage, new rings are great but as I'm done what am I using Hector on, though with that game maybe can use the party on the story content coming.
Back to top Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (I'm Really Threeling It!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5