Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap

Go down 
+2
Balladeer
masofdas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap Empty
PostSubject: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 13:27

I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap Quality=80

1st
The Cat eShop
Sticky Hands eShop

4th
Destiny 2: The Final Shape PSN
Rolling Hills XBN, XGP
STAR WARS: Hunters eShop

5th
Democracy 4: Console Edition PSN, XBN, eShop

6th
Aery - Peace of Mind eShop
Fatal Run 2600
Food Fight 2600
GRAPPIN XBN
MyRummy eShop
Ninja Golf 2600
The Smurfs - Village Party PS5, PS4, NS
Tour de France 2024 PS5, XSX

7th
Dash and Roll XBN
Jurassic Park Classic Games Collection PS5, NS
Slime Rancher 2 PSN
Slime Rancher Rainbow Bundle PSN
Sociable Soccer 24 PS5, PS4, NS, PC
Story Time Bundle XBN
Tevi PS5, NS
Wrath: Aeon Of Ruin PS4, NS, PC

11th
ARK: Survival Ascended PS5
Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked Collection PSN, eShop
V Rising PSN

13th
My Life: Farm Vet PS5, NS

14th
Bumper Kitty eShop
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation PS4
Monster Hunter Stories PSN, eShop
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin PSN
Monster Hunter Stories Collection PS4
Overlord: Escape From Nazarick NS
Railbreak eShop
Retropolis 2: Never Say Goodbye PSVR2
Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance PS5, XB, NS
Super Zangyura PS4, NS
Tiny Watermelon Match eShop

18th
The Elder Scrolls Online: Gold Road PSN
Police Simulator: Patrol Officers - Gold Edition PS5, XB
Still Wakes the Deep PS5, XBN, XGP

19th
Mushoku Tensei jobless reincarnation Quest of Memories eShop

20th
Dicefolk eShop
Five Nights at Freddy's: Help Wanted 2 PS5
Pocket Bravery PS5, PS4, NS
Windstorm: An Unexpected Arrival NS (CIB)
Windstorm: Start of a Great Friendship PS5, NS (CIB)

21st
Arise: A Simple Story NS
Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree PSN, XBN
Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree Edition PS5, XSX
MONARK NS
Seed of Life PS5, PS4, XB, NS

22nd
Greedy Snake eShop

25th
ARK: Survival Ascended XSX
Backbeat PS5, NS
Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble NS

27th
BLACKSAD: Under the Skin PS5, XSX
Fortress Challenge - Fort Boyard eShop
Gothic Classic Khorinis Saga NS
Luigi's Mansion 2 HD NS
NeoSprint XBN, eShop
Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition PS5, NS
Radiant Tale Fanfare NS
Tchia: Oléti Edition NS
White Day 2: The Flower That Tells Lies PS5

28th
34 Sports Games - World Edition PS5, NS
Bitmap Bureau Collection PS5, NS
Brotato PS5, NS
Citizen Sleeper NS
Dave the Diver NS
Death end re;Quest PS4
Dreamcutter NS
Garden Simulator NS (CIB)
Gigantosaurus: Dino Sports PS5, PS4, XB, NS
Graven PC
Instant Sports All-Stars NS (CIB)
Kids v Parents NS (CIB)
May's Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville NS (CIB)
One Last Breath PS5, NS
Richman 11 PS5, PS4
SPYxANYA: Operation Memories NS
Ultra Mega Xtra Party Challenge NS (CIB)

30th
Astebros PS5
Demons of Asteborg PS5

For myself, the first game with any interest is MonHan Stories as I liked the second game, not sure if I'd just buy the first on PSN for £25 or the physical & flog the code for the second on eBay. Then there's the option of just getting it on 3DS, as kinda building up my 3DS collection up a tad and think it is around £20, may even drop in price after this HD version.

I thought SMTV was pretty poor, maybe the doubling of content will make it better and tad annoying if you own on Switch, you just can't buy the second story as DLC, that's Atlus for you. I guess for a Balla or someone, this is the now the way to go if you do want to check it out.

Still Wakes the Deep, I have pre-ordered on PS5 as it is physical (Can only see it on Amazon as well) on that, which I'm all about. I've liked Chinese Room's previous games, and 1970s Scotland (all voice actors from Scotland as well) at Christmas on an oil rig sounds an interesting setting.  

SPYxANYA: Operation Memories gives me Shin-chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation -The Endless Seven-Day Journey vibes that I liked a lot a few years ago, just I know nothing about SPYxFAMILY (I knew nothing about Shin-chan either)  and think theirs a new Shin-chan game coming and a standard summer vacation game.

The last two games of the month are £20 each on PS5, making the Evercade cart with them both on for £18 look like a good deal.

Of course the big thing in June is the Elden Ring Expansion Shadow of the Erdtree, I look forward to hearing about it, and I'm still yet to give Elden Ring a bash maybe all the talk around this will give me FOMO, and I'll start the base game. Then there's all the gaming showcases, euros for football fans in June.

Overall think a backlog month, or if I see some deals, as Still Wakes the Deep is the only day one as all the rest I can wait for sales or not too sure about.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 16:35

Nah.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptySat 25 May 2024 - 19:08

If you've not done them Outer Wilds, do them Outer Wilds.

I have though, so nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyMon 27 May 2024 - 12:24

Probably nothing here too, I'm a shill for Nintendo so there's a chance I'll pick up Luigi's Mansion 2, Citizen Sleeper is another game I've been meaning to play so the physical release might push me towards playing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 9:18

Of course I'll be playing the Elden Ring DLC eventually, but as I haven't even applied to move my internet yet, let alone actually had it taken care of, who knows if I'll be there day one :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyTue 28 May 2024 - 12:14

You know it's a bad month when the true Nintendo Shill @Balladeer says nah to a month with a bunch of Switch exclusives, @Treesmurf.

Outer Wilds what I played wasn't for me,  @Jimbob but good to see it get a physical, like as I say one of the reasons getting Still Wakes the Deep via Amazon and the reasons I'm still yet to get Hifi Rush as the physical LRG are doing, though now Tango shutdown, not sure if I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 17:29

That’s an all right month for me. Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble won’t be the greatest game of all time but I’m getting it and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it over the summer. I’m not sure how much Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked Collection is going to cost, but under fifteen quid would make it a straightforward and immediate download.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyWed 29 May 2024 - 18:15

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
That’s an all right month for me. Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble won’t be the greatest game of all time but I’m getting it and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it over the summer. I’m not sure how much Rocket Knight Adventures: Re-Sparked Collection is going to cost, but under fifteen quid would make it a straightforward and immediate download.

It's £24.99 on PSN
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyThu 30 May 2024 - 5:22

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
That’s an all right month for me. Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble won’t be the greatest game of all time but I’m getting it and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it over the summer.

I've not really played Monkey Ball since the Gamecube. After you've had a bash of this one, I'll come to you for advice on whether to pick this up or the HD remasters of the classics.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyThu 13 Jun 2024 - 15:50

We got some June games not on the list, such as Octopath 1 on PSN and Octopath 2 on XBN (and Game Pass) both out now. We see Echo Generation: Midnight Edition on eShop June 19th, a Riven Remake for VR June 25th, with Until Then (Gives me A Space for the Unbound vibes) on PSN the same day.

I also come to you about July's games, which has a big f2p title coming to PSN, Jay's GOTY an expansion to a MMO, a JRPG Balla & Myself might get as we can jump right into this one, bunch of cool looking indies and new hardware from Evercade.

Name ides like always for next weekend when July will be going up.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptySun 16 Jun 2024 - 9:48

July Bum Poo Wee Games List
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyMon 17 Jun 2024 - 3:12

July-ke bum and poo and wee? Then Ju'll like this game list.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap EmptyWed 19 Jun 2024 - 20:08

Post-Direct Hangover? Why Don't July Down
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap   I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope Geoff Keighley's June the right thing and revealing some better games because this month is crap
Page 1 of 1