We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July'ed about there being any good games this month

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
shanks
Balladeer
masofdas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

July'ed about there being any good games this month Empty
PostSubject: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 22:41

July's Game Releases

2nd
Child of Light Complete Edition VITA

4th
Air Conflicts – Vietnam PS4
Pokemon Art Academy 3DS
Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy VITA

11th
Wii Sports Club WiiU

25th
Singstar Ultimate Party PS4
Tropico 5 360
Forza Motorsport 5 Game of the Year Edition ONE

Interesting Imports
USA
29th The Last of Us Remastered PS4
Japan/Asia
? Tales of Xillia 2 (English) PS3
3rd Akiba's Trip 2 PS4
24th Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late

What an awful month, I might pick up Wii Sports Club right away now to go to the collection of trying to full set the Wii U instead of waiting.

Pokemon AA looks interesting but not really my thing unless I see itcheap, Child of Light on the VITA is tempting to pick up and play again but remote play is good enough really (What’s that Andy double trophies, hmm maybe) .

So might be the month to pick up Watch Dog’s or Wolfenstein on PS4 if I see cheap or Transformers. Should really try picking up one of those extended battery life batteries for the Wii U.

And with August also not looking to great might be a good time to finish some games in the backlog or try some like Xenoblade.

Thanks to Vido for providing the thread name this month.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 23 Jun 2014 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 8:46

Woohoo, summer drought! When the Vita has the joint most retail releases in a month, you know something's wrong.

Anyway, I'll pick up Wii Sports Club: I'm going to have a long overdue flatwarming in August, so that'll come in handy.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 9:00

Huh.. Nothing this month
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 11:30

Absolutely fuck all... might work my way through my Steam backlog, which is now reaching STUPID levels of huge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 12:02

Having looked at a list of eShop games over the rest of the year, things look a little rosier. While Armillo is looking a bit meh, one can't ignore what looks like a fusion of SMG and Sonic; and there's the more important matter of Guacamelee there as well.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 13:06

I am tempted by Pokèmon A A but other than that another quiet month. Which is fine by me, I've got plenty to play before October when literally everything gets released!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 13:17

Balladeer wrote:
I'm going to have a long overdue flatwarming in August, so that'll come in handy.

Which we're all invited to, right? Right? Dance 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 13:18

Guacamelee is really fun! It's short enough that you don't feel you're plugging away at it forever like some Metroidvanias, but meaty enough that you still come away from it satisfied with the experience. And you play as a luchador - that's a selling point right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 13:20

beemoh wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
I'm going to have a long overdue flatwarming in August, so that'll come in handy.

Which we're all invited to, right? Right? Dance 

July'ed about there being any good games this month Fuckingdoor
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 14:58

Hooray! Finally a month I can just buckle down and not add any more things to an ever growing list of things I want to buy and can't buy fast enough! I know it's strange to be saying this, but this is an excellent month in my opinion, now I can actually make some progress on my various wishlists for once.  Grin 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:20

There is some good downloads coming such as Valiant Hearts on almost everything but the Wii U which is bit annoying as it got Rayman legends & Child of Light.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:31

I've got The Balls Man's address, so I say we all just turn up at his flatwarming uninvited.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:34

Think about when I gave you that address, Drunka. Then think about the connotations of a flatwarming... Winky Face 
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:39

We all know where you kinda live it's a flat where highbury was, you can't be hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:43

You said long overdue! Also that was a joke! You're obviously gonna invite us for reals.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 8:08

Wii Sports Club, seeing as I just traded in the original to make way for it. That aside, another month of checking the eShop for novelty and attacking the backlog. Next up: The Last Story.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 8:52

July'ed about there being any good games this month 198Murkrow
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 9:21

To Zero Playing Last Story
July'ed about there being any good games this month FlRWu
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:15

So this Sunday August will be going up, who's got a thread title for. I'll let you know 13 games coming only one appears on a Nintendo system and there's 3 current gen ports.

One of the ports some say is the best thing since the dawn of time also deep silver have three games out.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:18

August? More Like Au-Guffed.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:51

Only 13 games? The drought continues then. I doubt I'll need to mention what game of the 13 has my attention however.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month EmptyMon 14 Jul 2014 - 16:54

Hmm I think it's a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July'ed about there being any good games this month   July'ed about there being any good games this month Empty

Back to top Go down

July'ed about there being any good games this month
Page 1 of 1