We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 20:41

I had the entire trilogy of Pandora's Tower, The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii, all special editions and never played any of them, what's worse is sold them all, probably for nowhere near what they're worth now. Anyway I also had A Shadow's Tale at one point which I did play and that was decent so chalk up another recommendation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyFri 18 Feb 2022 - 22:53

I did have them all, did play them all and finished two of them, but you know what I'm like sold towards Wii U or something (I'm sure I put them on eBay and I have a feeling they went to the states, before they got them).

Now years later some Wii game cheap that picked up and gone into the collection and now I have a bit of collection, a few I might like a little expensive.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 16:49

Balladeer wrote:
Stella Glow!  THE CURSED GAME. No

Just got that from the eShop, thanks to Fronk. And my next 3DS game I play might well be Stella Glow just to see if Balla is right or wrong about it.

I ran a poll on what to play next which had Soul Hacker 2 in it, Fronk saw replied and told me it's a bit naff however that the first is worth playing and on sale on the eShop for £4.40 (I think it) with a bunch of other NIS games including Stella Glow.

I got in total I got

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, so I don't have to open me sealed copy
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl  
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan  
Stella Glow
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

For £27 or £3.85 which for the price thought I'd get when I can still can as even though a lot of those games did get reprints recently they're around £40 each physical which is fine, ones that didn't like Etrian Odyssey Nexus that is now a £150 game. I can see these going the same way after those reprints dry up.

I did also checkout the Wii U which has nothing on sale and the rest of 3DS stuff is meh, again thanks to Fronk who showed me a tweet of his Japanese 3DS and the eShop sale on that was great, as basically everything on sale and seemed likes of Square in Japan at least want to get as much Yen out of the system before they no longer can.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyThu 8 Sep 2022 - 23:01

I hope publishers just do a big fuck-off sale right before the eShop shuts. Something to say ‘cheers for supporting us, here’s Samus Returns for 6p’.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyFri 9 Sep 2022 - 5:08

Hope so as well, if Japan can do it why not elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 19:07

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I hope publishers just do a big fuck-off sale right before the eShop shuts. Something to say ‘cheers for supporting us, here’s Samus Returns for 6p’.

You'll get £2 off the mainline Nintendo titles and then shite like Sven-Goran Eriksson's Football Manager 3D for 20p.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 20:08

Two whole pounds!? What have we done to deserve this cavalcade of riches?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30