Geese > Fish

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 22:15

I did. (Hated some of those purple coin stars, especially the ones where you have to go upside a moving platform, and that bloody horrendous one with Bee Mario over Sea Slide.) I even 200%ed it, if that's the right way of looking at it.

I never did 200% SMG2 though. The Perfect Run, or whatever it was called, kept killing me on the very last bit as I stressed out. DAMN YOU! Still: we can all argue about which is better until the cows come home, but SMG2 postgame >> SMG1 postgame, not a doubt there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 22:00

I did manage to completely complete them Galaxy games - I sort of regret not going back and doing it again, with the pressure off (don't ask me why my brain thinks that way!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 EmptyToday at 1:34

I get it. The Galaxy games were in that league of "this is so good, why would I play other games". I 100%ed but not quite the second, I think. I should go back . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19