We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?

Go down 
+9
Balladeer
NonShinyGoose
mandlecreed
Kieron
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:30

Go figure.

With the end of uni approaching along with the last exams I'll (hopefully) ever have, I have naturally brought my Xbox to uni and have been playing through the co-op mode in Portal 2 with my flatmate. Finding that it's the simplest solutions that escape you (like passing a cube to the other player when they're standing on a ledge you can't jump on).

I also bought Tales of Vesperia recently, which I'm enjoying, but I'm the only JRPG fan in the flat so I never want to play it with other people around. It's definitely a game to play alone for hours until you realise that there are people in the world you might want to speak to.

Last edited by Rum on Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 11:48

My 360 only gets used for FIFA 13 and the occasional game of Sonic Generations and Forza Horizon.

I've just let my Gold Account expire after getting it for free with my 360, which means that I've now had my 360 for a full year. Quite liked it during that time, but I could quite happily sell it on for the right price.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 12:19

I've not played mine much recently. I was playing quite a bit of Left 4 Dead 2 but I've not had much temptation to switch th HDMI cable over recently. I do need to finish off GTA 4 soon though as I borrowed it from a friend.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 13:35

WWE '13. Got Gold for a bit so I could download some wrestlers from the fan-made community creations and updated my roster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013 - 22:34

Phillips wrote:
My 360 only gets used for FIFA 13 and the occasional game of Sonic Generations and Forza Horizon.

Mostly FIFA 13. Occasionally I get a message from EA that some guy called Rossdp is a better manager than I'll ever be. Or something. To be honest I don't understand half of the modes... I'm such a noob.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyWed 1 May 2013 - 0:12

That Rossdp: Alex Ferguson, Marcello Lippi and Brian Clough rolled into one.

🐰
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 12:01

I downloaded 'State of Decay' on Xbox Live. It's got a great 'Walking Dead' feel and so ambitious for a download title and a developer's first game.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 17:19

I saw some footage of that, looked great! How is it playing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 23:34

Anyone who thinks it's rough is right but it's so immersive. The closest thing I can compare it to is a toned down 'Dead Rising' with a lot of clever mechanics. Knowing how good it is, I would have paid double instead of the original £15.
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 1:00

Started and finished BioShock 2 last week. Really enjoyed it, though I can't help but think that a BioShock with the story of the first and the gameplay of the second would have been the perfect journey through Rapture. Yet to play Infinite, but I have an unplayed copy of LA Noire I found in CEX a while ago so I might get stuck into that first.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013 - 1:23

I agree, the story in 1 was fantastic and I always thought people are too harsh on the second. I just played Infinite myself and it's a pretty different experience (an absolutely fantastical must play one at that). I was playing Magna Carta 2 but its broken final stretch stopped me. Maybe one day I'll give it another shot...
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:28

My flatmate bought Rayman Origins and Skyrim. I was trying to beat the games that were actually mine but I have already caved.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyMon 2 Sep 2013 - 23:35

PGR 3. I just love blasting around the Nurburgring in a car I can't *quite* control Laughing (the F50-GT)... that and PacMan CE DX. Which I utterly love. Not really played my 360 much recently, what with the WiiU, 3DS and a few Steam purchases gobbling my gaming time up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
NonShinyGoose
Tingle's Dingle
NonShinyGoose

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyTue 4 Feb 2014 - 21:52

Currently glued to Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. It was panned at launch as it should have been an expansion, but I guess time has made that irrelevant now.

Surprised by how many people are playing it online. I barely go 10 minutes without a request from somebody to wanting to come and cause carnage with me. Fine in sandbox mode, but it can be annoying when trying to complete missions in the main story mode.
Back to top Go down
Http://GamesAsylum.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 12:53

Title changed at Mas' request.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyWed 5 Feb 2014 - 13:14

I can tell you all what I'm playing on my xbone when I get it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptySat 8 Mar 2014 - 10:39

I'm switching between PVZ:GW & FORZA5 but KI has been getting a lot of play, I'm really tempted to download the £15 bundle of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 22:00

Titanfall
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 16 May 2014 - 20:38

I've been playing Tales of Vesperia, having been at it on and off for quite a while now (mainly because I keep living in places where I can't have my Xbox set up). I always found it quite annoying that the bosses were so excessively difficult compared to the normal enemies, which I never had a problem with. Today, I realised - about 35 hours into the game - that I misunderstood how to set skills on each of my characters. (You learn skills after using weapons and other equipment for a while. These can be stat boosts, or combo changes, or exp gains - all sorts of things that you can tailor to your liking.)

Essentially I misunderstood the menu, meaning that I thought that skills were set when they were not. In other words, none of my characters had ANY skills set.

So I guess that explains why I thought there were so many difficulty spikes - spikes that nobody else seemed to think existed.

Aww!
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 15:08

Bravely decided to start on Skyrim. I actually received the game for Xmas in 2011, but my Xbox 360 died on Xmas eve (bloody Assassins Creed 2). It was my third 360 so I went back to Nintendo until recently. Picked up a 360 4GB on the cheap and have been enjoying some PES 2014 with an old chum online.

I think I'm enjoying Skyrim more because I recently hammered through 4 seasons of Game of Thrones in the space of a month. It feels like an extension of that world.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 18:52

Just started Far Cry 4. After an hour, here are my thoughts:

Looks gorgeous. If this is what they could do while hindered by cross-platform development, imagine what 5 will look like.

Slick, enjoyable shooting. Top stuff. Been quite linear so far, but once I get into it I think this is gonna be right up my street.

Crap vehicle controls.

Animal stuff is cool; calling in a bear to sort the baddies out is ace. One mission had me killing wolves though, which was sad, and if the game tries to make me kill bears that's when it can fuck off.

I'm not sure I care enough that I'm going to play this to completion while there's so much else I want to play, but I should get lots of fun out of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 22:06

Here was I think, someone posted in the Xbox thread and there might be something interesting then you bring up a DAMN YOU! Ubisoft game which is multiplatform, wouldn't your Multiplatfrom Matter thread make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 6:32

Oh, yeh, I forgot I made that thread and was thinking about making a new one!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptySat 27 Jun 2015 - 17:41

Started Halo but will flick through a few games I have on the XBONE.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 0:44

Mmm delicious Halo. Reading the novel Contact: Harvest at the moment and watched Forward Unto Dawn recently, so will need to play another game soon. Probably ODST.

At the moment though I'm playing DMC 4. It looks gorgeous and when it actually stops showing me cutscenes or making me do awkward platforming and rudimentary puzzle solving, fighting enemies is super satisfying. Hopefully there will be more of that going forward. That said, I don't get on well with the dodge mechanics in this game yet so my main emotion when playing it, boss battles especially, is that I'd much rather be playing Bayonetta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?   What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Xbox One/Series X-S right now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next