Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should I play Monster Hunter

Go down 
+7
Dusty Knackers
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 9:08

No, but one person with a wii U copy of MH needs to be the host.

Here it is in more detail: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Support/Wii-U/Games/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate-Packet-Relay-Tools/Monster-Hunter-3-Ultimate-Packet-Relay-Tools-736395.html
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 12:13

Dusty Knackers wrote:

And me for being the go-between Very Happy

Yes, you contributed.
Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap
Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 RikerShould I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Hp3

But no, in all seriousness, thanks for hooking me up.

The_Jaster wrote:
Yup, but wii U is no doubt the better of the two options due to the controls being more comfortable.

Well yeah, considering I've yet to pay a penny, I'm open to the idea of picking out up eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 14:03

Apologies for the thread hi-jack, but I've just thought of something.

As I've just picked up a new 3DS XL (£109 from Tesco!), it's occured to me that I'm now eligible for the Gift & Hunt Together code:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Campaig ... 60515.html

Basically, if you bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS and registered it (via the Stars Catalogue code) to Club Nintendo, you'd be able to send me a Recommendation Code which would allow me to download it too for free.

Did anyone buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS? If so, do you have a code you'd be willing to pass along to me? I'd make it up to you - I've got boxed 3DS games I'd be willing to swap.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013 - 7:38

Phillips wrote:
Apologies for the thread hi-jack, but I've just thought of something.

As I've just picked up a new 3DS XL (£109 from Tesco!), it's occured to me that I'm now eligible for the Gift & Hunt Together code:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Campaig ... 60515.html

Basically, if you bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS and registered it (via the Stars Catalogue code) to Club Nintendo, you'd be able to send me a Recommendation Code which would allow me to download it too for free.

Did anyone buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS? If so, do you have a code you'd be willing to pass along to me? I'd make it up to you - I've got boxed 3DS games I'd be willing to swap.

Thanks.

Dusty Knackers just alerted me to this thread. I've just sent you a code via PM.
It seems that if you get given the game, you also get another code to pass on....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I play Monster Hunter   Should I play Monster Hunter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I play Monster Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2