We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob

Go down 
+6
Treesmurf
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
beemoh
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob Empty
PostSubject: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 14:20

Remember the karaoke app that Nintendo announced on one of it's Direct presentations before the Wii U was launched? After coming out in Japan, it's back again, and heading to the west...that's us!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/wii_karaoke_u_by_joysound_is_coming_to_the_west_this_year

I'm not clutching at straws here: I think this is an interesting prospect, specifically the time-based payment system. Karaoke, anyone?

Last edited by The Cappuccino Kid on Thu 20 Aug 2015 - 16:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 14:27

I can hear nupkin's excitement from here. Meh
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 14:53

Phillips wrote:
Remember the karaoke app that Nintendo announced on one of it's Direct presentations before the Wii U was launched? After coming out in Japan, it's back again, and heading to the west...that's us!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/wii_karaoke_u_by_joysound_is_coming_to_the_west_this_year

I'm not clutching at straws here: I think this is an interesting prospect, specifically the time-based payment system. Karaoke, anyone?

I do think the subscription element is a better proposition than the Lips/Singstar "buy-a-song" model, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 14:56

Depends on the tracklist, it'll be tough to beat singstar for me as I already have quite a few songs on that.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 17:14

Looks like an interesting idea, and it should sell - karaoke games always tend to shift a decent amount.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:16

Making it available for a day or so is a good idea if the price is right, most people tend to have Karaoke nights not Karaoke weeks, I can't emphasise the "if the price is right" part enough though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:29

I wish I could have a Kareoke week... Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 0:36

This is awesome. Just hope the selection of songs is as wide as it is in Japan, for that authentic feeling (or something like that).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 6:29

I think I'll stick to dancing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 6:54

Balla has essentially made the same comment - this is not a game I will be interested in but my girlfriend might love it. She was looking at a Wii game in the same genre but it didn't come with a microphone. If this does, it might be a winner.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 12:32

It doesn't but it can use the gamepad's mic and any USB mic, including the one that comes with SiNG Party.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 19:29

ZeroJones wrote:
Balla has essentially made the same comment - this is not a game I will be interested in but my girlfriend might love it. She was looking at a Wii game in the same genre but it didn't come with a microphone. If this does, it might be a winner.
Can we have a double date karaoke party sometime? I am very competitive mind, and if there's a vibrato bonus I will be at great pains to shatter some glasses! Drama queen
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 21:48

nupkin wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Can we have a double date karaoke party sometime? I am very competitive mind, and if there's a vibrato bonus I will be at great pains to shatter some glasses! Drama queen
No promises but we can try! My singing voice frightens snakes, mind you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob   Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob Empty

Back to top Go down

Twelve Hours of Unstoppable Thunder Knob
Page 1 of 1