We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LoveFilm for Wii gets update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beemoh
Koopaling

LoveFilm for Wii gets update Empty
PostSubject: LoveFilm for Wii gets update   LoveFilm for Wii gets update EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 18:38

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tech/news/a499424/lovefilm-updates-wii-streaming-app-improves-search-function.html

...but not the Wii U version.

Now, it might be because the Wii U version already has these features and they're just bringing the Wii version in line- I don't have LF so I don't know- but it's probably worth pointing out.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: LoveFilm for Wii gets update   LoveFilm for Wii gets update EmptyThu 18 Jul 2013 - 18:41

I'm pretty sure I saw their twitter saying the updates for the Wii U were on the way.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: LoveFilm for Wii gets update   LoveFilm for Wii gets update EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013 - 14:04

When me and the missus were into Lost, we were using the Lovefilm App all the time. I just thoughtof the Wii U as my Lovefilm device.
If they could give me a way to watch something on the TV while surfing on the Gamepad, I'd be a very happy man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoveFilm for Wii gets update   LoveFilm for Wii gets update Empty

Back to top Go down

LoveFilm for Wii gets update
Page 1 of 1