Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers

Go down 
+10
Cube
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Treesmurf
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
Balladeer
beemoh
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers Empty
PostSubject: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 11:23

So this is the last release topic on the year, you might notice some changes. If you have seen last month’s thread Shanks brought up about him getting a game from Japan. This got me thinking with this and the next few month’s not having so many release’s let’s change it up a bit. Sorry there’s no video this month but if you click on anything it will take you to a video of it on YouTube.

So at the moment I’ve included all European Releases of all formats and now also big Imports for PS4, PS3, VITA , PSP, Xbox 360 and Xbox One as there region free.  A few of you seem to have a Jap 3DS so have include any big titles from Japan and Indie games for Dead Consoles, There’s more SNES games on this list then PS4 games.

Also up before Secret Santa is drawn, you might get some ideas from this list.

6th
Bravely Default 3DS
Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest DS, 3DS
Gran Tursimo 6 PS3
Scribblenauts Unlimited WiiU, 3DS
Zumba Fitness: World Party XO
Zumba Kids Wii
Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Supernova or Inazuma Eleven Go: Galaxy Big Bang 3DS Jap Import

9th

Arma III PC

13th

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know WiiU
Wii Fit U, With or Without Board WiiU

20th
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know 3DS

26th
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster PS3 Jap Import
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Vita Jap Import
Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster Vita Jap Import

December Unknown

Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon Neo Geo AES
Ghost Blade Dreamcast
GunLord Reprint Dreamcast
Nightmare Busters SNES
Pier Solar HD Dreamcast
Redux: Dark Matters Dreamcast

So what do you think and what you getting,

Myself after the big spend last month I want to cut back but Bravely Default is very tempting hopefully I might be able to manage to get the collector’s edition, that's if there's any left as this comes out during same pay packet as PS4 & Zelda. So will be waiting for decembers pay to see if I can get. on a gaming front that's about it.

Well I know what you’re all thinking but mas you love the dreamcast surely you want those games, yes I do but 3 out of 4 are shmups and I’m not a huge fan of the genre. And I can’t afford them all and the other Pier Solar I paid for month’s ago. So will be getting it this month but not actually buying it this month.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:02; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Quick update Ashes seems to be actually have a launch date now. And some more indie games.)
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 11:53

I think I'd want to lose the films- you're not going to get the relatively comprehensive listings you are with games and you'll probably wind up missing a lot of the stuff us here are more interested in.

Anyway, nothing this month interests me, gameswise. To the backlogmobile!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 12:02

I thought I'd try its for this month see there wasn't much coming out games wise.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 12:11

Christmas around the corner, which means SM3DW and ALBW for me, along with Bravely Default.  I'll pick up Layton at the start of the month too.  So as far as new games, it's just BD.  

Also seconding not liking having the DVDs in there.  This is a gaming sub-forum: there's nothing to stop you using the TV thread in O-T for the television stuff.

Last edited by Balladeer on Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 13:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 12:53

I wish those FFX HD remakes were getting a PC release, really want to play those again, but don't have a PS3. Aww! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 13:28

Games wise, it's just Bravely for me and I'm leaving that on the Christmas list out of politeness. I expect I'll end up buying it myself anyway...
Kick ass and Elysium are logical Christmas list options as well, but man of steel is definitely a day one purchase. Might even be my first ever blu Ray.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 16:45

From the actual month I am heavily wanting Bravely Default. I'm sure I'll pick up the Wii Fit U at some point. Also, my brother's requested Alpha Papa as a Christmas present.

What I'll really be doing is buying the games from November that I've missed; Layton, Zelda and Mario will become mine. MINE! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Dance

Finally, whilst I appreciate the sentiment of having film releases in this quiet month for games, we're in the General Gaming Discussions forum! It might have been nice to ask about gaming presents that have been asked for, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 16:56

Is everyone happy about imports and indie games, on the list.

Also what you mean ZJ, like what we want for Christmas that is gaming related or I should of listed thing's like a turtle beach headset for PS4 that you might want for xmas.

And films will be gone and moved in a few minutes.

My xmas list is cash, as I buy all the games I want but my uncle does moan always that cash is boring, so might ask him for stereo headset for PS4 or Battlefield 4 but that's only really if I get bored of COD &or Killzone.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 17:34

masofdas wrote:
Is everyone happy about imports and indie games, on the list.
Indie games - yeah. Imports - I'm not fussed about, but that's purely down to the fact I don't import. I'd personally rather they weren't there, but I can see them being useful for any who do import.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 17:43

I'm happy with I&I, despite not being an importer myself.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 21:52

Go SNES games.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013 - 23:29

Nothing, already have Wii Fit U and nothing else appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 0:35

Just Bravely Default for me, most of the big games of the year have come and gone by December it seems so that's about the only thing that sticks out for me.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 6:25

A big load of nothing which is fine as I have plenty to play from the likes of the ace attorney trilogy to Dark souls.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 9:53

Yeah normally there's one big standout game in December last year it was Far Cry 3, year before mario kart 7, I guess GT6 might be the big game this time.

Just added yet another dreamcast game, it is a re-release so kinda like classic or players choice etc, but does mean the officially dead console has 5 games this month alone and has had a few early in the year. I reckon it's had more games then the VITA.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 13:27

Yes, let's have indie and import games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 13:42

Cool, looking there doesn't ever seem much Nintendo stuff on the indie front mainly Dreamcast, Mega Drive and Neo Geo with a odd weird like a lynx game that came out in august.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 18:26

I won't be picking any more games up until next year now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013 - 22:18

Bit of a barren month for me, on the games front. Wii Fit U is on the list but I can't afford it, and possibly Adventure Time but I really don't know how well that one's reviewed. I enjoyed the original DS game, even if it was the shortest game ever.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013 - 0:19

I have 2 which are BD and Wiifit U, which I will get at some stage during the month, I'm in no rush to get them.

May also get the attack on titan game
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 1:06

I might pick up Bravely Default if it's good, but I'm not willing to commit myself to it yet.

If Trails in the Sky gets a PC release in December I'm definitely up for that. Cancelled my pre-order of Ys: Memories of Celteca on Vita because I have a feeling it'll be caught by customs on the trip to the UK. Will get that next February when it's released over here...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 7:41

masofdas wrote:
Also what you mean ZJ, like what we want for Christmas that is gaming related or I should of listed thing's like a turtle beach headset for PS4 that you might want for xmas.
I meant what gaming related Christmas presents we're getting or have asked for, really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:04

Ashes cricket game out on STEAM, was so bad it was taken off and isn't getting released at all now on anything ever.

Also NEO XYX for the dreamcast has been delayed to January.
Back to top Go down
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:15

masofdas wrote:
Ashes cricket game out on STEAM, was so bad it was taken off and isn't getting released at all now on anything ever.
They're also refunding everyone who bought it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers EmptyThu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:19

And here's why...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers   Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bravely December Releases: For the Christmas Crackers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next