Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home-brew and Indie Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Home-brew and Indie Games Empty
PostSubject: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 19:58

So you might of seen in the Decembers release thread I've started listed indie games for "dead" systems.

So just wondering if any of you have, had some indie games on dead systems or just a fan of them.

Personally I have a few Dreamcast games, and have had owned a few mega drive games which I have sold on for a substantial profit.

Also I have Pier Solar HD preordered for dreamcast, Put some Money towards Watermelons (Pier Solar guy's) Project Y which is a new mega drive game and I've put enough towards it to have my name in the credits.

And there Project N which is a new SNES game, not put so much towards this as I don't have a SNES but still want to see new games for it.

And preordered a game called LEONA's Tricky Adventures also for dreamcast but don't have clue when I will see it as the devs are working on REdux yet another dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 16:59

I've just watched Pier Solar HD running on a dreamcast it looks amazing. Even better it's using the VMU sod the VITA remote play and Wii U gamepad. As this you can take any where and play some sort of game.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 23:21

For SNES owners
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 16:38

Quad Post but not for a while

After talking to Stu about the great Dreamcast and the NES, and how he wishes that still got game like the DC.

Here's a list of what's coming in physical from across the retro space which might be just handy for Stu but who knows you might have a itch to play the 9567th SHUMP to come to the DC.

Game System When
Alice's Mom's Rescue Dreamcast 23 March 2015
AMEBA Dreamcast Late 2015/Early 2016
Antarex Mega Drive TBC 2015
Beggar Prince Mega Drive Early 2016 for 10th/20th anniversary
Elysian Shadows Dreamcast December 2015 (Kickstarter, I've backed)
Ghost Blade Dreamcast TBC 2015
Lizard NES March 2015 (Kickstarter)
Pier Solar HD Dreamcast TBC 2015 (I've got coming)
Project N SNES TBC
Project Y Mega Drive TBC (I will be in the credits)
SLaVE Dreamcast April 2015
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:34

Lizard looks pretty interesting, kinda reminds me of the Dizzy games. Thanks for sharing that list, mas. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:38

That's only what's coming as there's load been over the years. Also that makes 6 dreamcast games over next 12 months that I know off (actually I know of 3 more but not sure what's happening with them including one I backed).

So from this I think the dreamcast might be more alive then things like ouya and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:45

I find it odd/interesting that DC has become the home for vertical shmups.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:52

Yeah it has hundreds of them even it's final days in Japan back in 2007 all it had was them.

Some are now silly money.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:55

Radiant Slivergun on Saturn will always be the example of a silly money shmup to me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptySun 11 Jan 2015 - 21:58

True that
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 11:34

Two New Mega Drive games coming this year as well Cascade and Magic Girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home-brew and Indie Games   Home-brew and Indie Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Home-brew and Indie Games
Page 1 of 1