We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GNamer Podcast

Go down 
+11
Treesmurf
Admin
Jimbob
masofdas
ZeroJones
Balladeer
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
beemoh
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 18:41

Don't worry about me: I don't listen to the podcast at the moment. Even without the MGS love-in, it'd be too multiformat.

That said, Zero does, and he's Nintendo-only (and iOS). Maybe ask him?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 18:48

For what it's worth I'd recommend having a podcast of 2 halves as a format. A general what have you been playing followed by a special big game section. It'd be good for those that haven't played/don't want to hear about the big game and it gives the big games a chance to shine rather than sit in limbo ala batman.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 19:04

I'd not be keen on doing two podcasts in a row - that seems a bit much! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 19:09

Sorry Zero, poorly communicated: I mean what you'd like to hear regarding podcast layout and talking and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 20:07

I'd say get people on for a metal gear cast (me, muss, mas and Andy at this point) and do it like Andy said. I'm pretty sure it'll naturally become a metal gear love in with that cast anyway.

I'd like to talk more about Nintendo but. . . There isn't anything!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 21:09

I always try to have the cast around a big game or event and in two halves with one being general the other the big game or event.

Next one would be general chat then MGS for instance

Shame your not listening Balla as we do talk forum & Gintendo stuff, we would talk Nintendo but not much to talk about though. Maybe next year if you get a PS4 the podcast be more up your street or GOTY Episode in January to see what we picked , maybe you could be on it to offset the rest of us with your Top 5.

Also you listen to TRP which is multiformat.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 22:35

If we do a goty episode I would quite like balla on it actually, to give shouts to Nintendo stuff we might otherwise miss
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 23:00

Yeah as he will need to think of 5 games that were good on the two systems, then Balla goes and puts i Undertale and smart-phones games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 14:38

Drunkalilly wrote:
If we do a goty episode I would quite like balla on it actually, to give shouts to Nintendo stuff we might otherwise miss

If you two are heading that up though, won't it just be another Metal Gear love-in? Razz

On a more serious note, considering the year Nintendo's had, considering how much I've played of one of the Wii U's two big games, and considering the amount of fucks the rest of the forum (Athrun aside) seems to give about the other one, I'd rather not do an end-year podcast. Aww! I'll happily jump on the first one after SF0 is released, though (exams notwithstanding).

masofdas wrote:
Also you listen to TRP which is multiformat.

TRP is 80% #banter to 20% games chat, and "What We've Been Playing" is my least favourite segment regardless (granted, that's like saying that LoZTP is Drunka's least favourite Wii Zelda). You've said yourself on here that you're not exactly Bantzmeister General, so there's always going to be a least a quarter of this show that's relatively serious, and great though you may be at serious talk it's not for me. It just takes one more person to go serious and unless you're talking Ninty, that's me lost.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 14:47

I think we do have #bantz especially in the EGXcast which we do talk Nintendo because we played there games at the event.

The cast is open to anyone anytime, so if you want to come on in December after Xenoblade or not till March after Star Fox Zero is out then that's up to you.

I think the GOTY will be good okay it will be multiformat but I'm likely going for the slightly more hipster choices.

We're saying all this and a MGS themed episode for October but if rumours are true the cast will be sooner then thought & about the nintendo direct.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 18:21

Is the other one Xenoblade? If so I give all of the fucks, I just have nothing to say til it's out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 19:10

Then I think the solution is obvious: give more fucks, Andy. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 19:13

I've got the limited edition preordered, just like Andy says and we've been saying there's nothing to talk about with Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:15

We will be casting today, if you do have any questions send them across.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 14:34

I'm well excited for Xenoblade, but I want to go in as blind as possible.

My GOTY list as it stands:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 18:24

Balladeer wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:

If you two are heading that up though, won't it just be another Metal Gear love-in? Razz

Drunkalilly wrote:
My GOTY list as it stands:

Balladeer
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 22:54

Duh!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 23:04

So, a podcast was recorded this evening with myself, Masofdas, andyman and Muss. It will take a fair ol' chunk of editing; at the moment we're just shy of 3 hours! There's a good helping of bantz, not least because I just can't resist poking the hornet's nest that is Mas and andy's bizarre opinions. At the moment I'm thinking I'll chop it up and upload it in three parts:
1: The "what we've been playing" bit, which has a fair old amount of Nintendo, followed by the questions (which were actually the last thing we recorded)
2: The Metal Gear Chat, which will probably be skipped by everyone apart from Jas and Jay once he's caught up. I hope people do listen, though, as the bantz was reasonable.
3: The outtakes. This will be a sizeable chunk...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 23:08

You say bizarre opinions from the guy that doesn't like one of the best series in the last 10 years.

Andys are plain weird though especially on Sonic but you'll have to listen to see which one he thinks isn't very good.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 1:11

Drunkalilly wrote:

2: The Metal Gear Chat, which will probably be skipped by everyone apart from Jas and Jay once he's caught up. I hope people do listen, though, as the bantz was reasonable.

Aye, I'll give it a listen, but not before I'm finished MGSV.

Looking forward to hearing the cast, gents! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 10:10

Oh no! I've been struck by the masofdas curse of only coming out the left headphone!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 11:58

That's a quick fix in Audacity - go to tracks along the menu bar and hit stereo track to mono. It consolidates the audio tracks into one simple monthly loan single audio track, so no issues with the headphone business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 12:13

Ah... I've been working on Movie Maker, y'see. Can't find such an option.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 19:13

mas wrote:
You say bizarre opinions from the guy that doesn't like one of the best series in the last 10 years.

What game is this?

buska wrote:

I can't wait to hear how you's deal with Andy's opinions on MGSV. (even though they're aren't as controversial as some of his others)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 19:22

The game set is just got a HD collection on PS4 or Drunka means my opinion on Batman: Arkham Knight as I'm a bad-tank hater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Podcast   The GNamer Podcast - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The GNamer Podcast
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next