Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generic General Pokemon Discussion

Go down 
+18
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Admin
masofdas
Zaphod_B
Rum
Vidofnir
Cube
beemoh
shanks
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Athrun888
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 3 Jul 2015 - 17:40

I thought we had a Pokken thread in the Wii U section.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 8:57

If that's all you're going to post on the topic Mas, at least be bothered to find the link.  It's very possible we do, but if you're complaining, at least put some effort in.  (EDIT: And a quick search suggests shows that the closest thing to a Pokken thread was a general "Pokémon on the Wii U" one.  See, if you had but looked you could have saved yourself that embarrassment!)

I still think the game will come to Wii U.  Maybe not this year though.  Another prediction off the list. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 9:46

I'd side with your prediction there, Balla - if it wasn't at E3, it's not imminent. Thumbs Up! It's certainly one of the more intriguing/brave Pokemon spin-offs - there're a lot of great one-on-one fighters out there, so I'm following its success or otherwise with interest.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 10:29

Wasn't complaining also just had a look and can't find, but I would of swore blind we had one.

I'm not sure about it coming to Wii U, everything now that isn't confirmed to becoming to the Wi U. I'm thinking NX.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 14:08

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if urs on the Wii U. Though to have all consoles covered I'll say 3DS
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 14:25

Let's talk new Pokémon and forms, then. In the trailer for next year's Pokémon film, a green blob-like Pokémon appeared - here's an artist's rendition.

Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 Newpokemon4

Not to mention the following silhouette, with "pulsating" hexagons around it.

Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 Corocoro815th

I'd bet the farm on the latter being a new form of Zygarde, the disappointing ground-snake legendary. The former - I'll go with the next Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Manaphy/Victini, i.e. the cute event legendary. Not the most inspired design, mind.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 15:41

The first image sort of looks like a version of Castform with a black eye. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 19:39

I've found Zygarde's new battle theme! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdKKYSLbM1s
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 19:58

Bit atonal and screechy for me, that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 19:43

Double post, but: Blobmon revealed!

Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 Original

Looks pretty much exactly like the drawing. That can't be a legendary, can it? I take it back.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 2 Aug 2015 - 20:39

It's a Caterpie in a Hall of Mirrors, is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 11:45

Looks like a tadpole.

Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 630x

Notice Zygarde looming over the "Mega Evolution special" poster. Mega-Zygarde all but confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 17:02

Pikachu to tour the ExCeL Centre. Because why not? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 17:22

They're coming. I for one welcome our new Pikachu overlords!

Seriously though I've seen adds for the invasions in Japan and they're surprisingly adorable.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 17:27

If I didn't have to prepare the kitchen walls to be painted, I would be there like a (string) shot.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 17:41

It's a shame(?) that we're only getting five. The videos of Pikachu armies marching through Japan are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2015 - 21:58

What's the fucking point of five Pikachus? Knowing the ExCel, there shouldn't be less Pikachus than overpriced sandwich stalls.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 9:52

Time for an update of this chap's brilliant gallery! Mostly notable for Mime Jr. being an UTTERLY HORRIBLE tadpole. Afraid
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 18:17

Pokemon Go looks decent, I've even had a few mates text me about it. I can see us playing it in work a lot.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 10:56

Something I was discussing with a friend: if other Nintendo characters (or other well-known characters) were Pokémon trainers, who would they train?

So far I've got Aegislash, Rapidash, and Togetic (Fairy/Flying) for Link. Who else? Mightyena/Zoroark for his wolf form? Red Gyarados for the King of Red Lions?
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 13:10

I'd say Link would have Togekiss rather than Tic myself, more graceful and more powerful as well.  

Continuing the Zelda note, I'd say Ganondorf would have Zoroark to represent his Ganon form, Doublade would be a good pick for him as well given its dark nature and his recent penchant for duel sword wielding in his human form.  

Samus would have a Genesect, because of the laser shooting and alien pirate insectoid thing.

Last edited by Athrun888 on Thu 29 Oct 2015 - 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 8:07

Mario would have Foongus, Sunflora, Staryu and Piplup.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 10:04

Athrun888 wrote:
I'd say Link would have Togekiss rather than Tic myself, more graceful and more powerful as well.  

True, but Navi's not exactly graceful or powerful. Winky Face

Good suggestions chaps! Especially Samus' Genesect. Mario would of course also have a Tyrunt to ride on.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 14:28

Navi isn't the only fairy at Link's disposal though.  They're commonly a species that is shown capable of reviving a partner, and are a link between the mortal and spirtual realms as parts of Great Fairies whose own power ranges somewhere between the gods and mortals.  

Now that I think about it, I think Celebi would be a better fit.  It's a forest spirit guardian fairy like thing capable of travelling through time and sacrificing its own energy to revive and fully restore a partner.  To make the deal even better it's green too.

Also, fixed one of my earlier suggestions, got my names mixed up, I meant Doublade when I was talking about Ganondorf.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 18:12

Oh picky picky. Tongue

Other ones I've been thinking about today:
  • Yoshi: Lickitung, Keckleon, Greninja, Exeggcute, Gogoat, Fraxure;
  • Fox: Ninetales, Zoroark;
  • Captain Falcon: Talonflame, Ninjask, Hitmonchan;
  • Chibi-Robo: Magnemite, Mawile, Klink, Beldum, Aron, Bronzor.

I like Pokémon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generic General Pokemon Discussion   Generic General Pokemon Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Generic General Pokemon Discussion
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next