Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?

Go down 
+12
Dusty Knackers
fronkhead
ZeroJones
shanks
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Balladeer
Axis1500
Cube
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? Empty
PostSubject: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:25

So this is the retail games coming in May for EU

2nd
Etrian Odyssey Untold:  The Millennium Girl 3DS
Hometown Story 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour 3DS
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3DS, 360, PS3, PS4, Wii U, PC

7th
Raven’s Cry 360, PS3, PC#
Tomb Raider 360 Classic, PS3 Platinum

9th
Bound By Flame 360, PS3, PS4, PC
God of War Collection VITA

16th
2DS Pink/White
Kirby: Triple Deluxe 3DS
Minecraft PS3 Edition PS3
NASCAR 14 PS3
Syberia Complete Collection PS3
The Smurfs 1 & 2 Double Pack 3DS, Wii
Trials Fusion ONE, PS4, PC

20th
Wolfenstein: The New Order 360, ONE, PS3, PS4, PC

23rd
Legends of Oz - Dorothy's Return 3DS
Formula 1 2013: Complete Edition 360, PS3, PC
Mugen Souls Z PS3
Tropico 5 PC
Goat Simulator PC (Retail)

27th
Watch Dog’s 360, ONE, PS3, PS4, PC

30th
Borderlands 2 VITA
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn PS3
Jewel Link Double Pack - Atlantic Quest and Galactic Quest DS
Kick-Ass 2 360, PS3
Mario Kart 8 Wii U
Worms Battlegrounds ONE, PS4
Yoshi Wiimote
Peach Wiimote

Interesting Imports (All systems are region free apart from 3DS)
USA
20th Drakengard 3 PS3
27th Mind Zero VITA, Down to be coming out on the 28th in the EU says retail on PSN Blog but can't find anyone selling it.
Jap
15th The Idolm@ster One for All PS3
22nd Amnesia World VITA

Myself I’m looking at Mario Golf & Kart, Kirby maybe but got Yoshi New Island and DKC:TF to finish before picking up yet another 2D platformer .

Bound by Flame looks interesting (PS4 ver shown) but it’s either going to be great up there with dragon age, elder scrolls or crap like two worlds.

Wolfenstein looks like a decent enough shootybangbang but reckon it will drop in price like a sack of bricks and nothing really ever comes out in June/July that’s when I might pick it up.

That’s about it, what about you guys then.

Last edited by masofdas on Mon 26 May 2014 - 22:00; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:29

Spider-Man. Dem webs do.
Mario Kart, natch.
Tempted to pick up street fighter and a nice stick and try to get properly into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:32

Will probably have a gander at the new Street Fighter update, but apart from that, nowt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 11:43

At the moment, nothing.

I'm still keeping an eye on the Mario Kart, which I will buy depending on the singleplayer and online modes (which they have yet to properly talk about).
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 14:04

Probably the 2 "K"s - Kirby and Kart.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 17:16

An interesting month for me.  Obviously I'll be getting MK8. K3D has slowly crawled up my "to buy" list due to looking absolutely charming in all the trailers, so that's pretty much a dead cert too.  I'll definitely buy MGWT, but I don't know whether I'll play it: I'm going on a holiday with the family that will involve a lot of sitting about, so I want to save a game back for then, and it's towards the back end of August so it's not completely certain that SSB3D will be out.  So MGWT will be sitting around my house, unplayed, until we get a concrete release date for SSB3D.

Etrian Odyssey (spelt right on the third time of trying) Untold is a curious one.  I'm not usually much of a one for dungeon-crawlers, but this one actually sounds like it has a story.  And Athrun/Silver salivate over the series on a regular basis, so depending on how much story there actually is, I could be tempted.

And maybe the two SKs will actually release on eShop next month?  That'd be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 18:29

Etrian Odyssey Untold I'll be picking up as soon as my wallet allows although it'll probably be sitting in the backlog for a while as I've yet to finish 4. Mario kart I'll pick up when I get a wii u, probably pick up drakengard 3, and I might pick up mind zero.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 19:30

Like a few others probably just MK8 & MGWT.

Mas wrote:
and nothing really ever comes out in June/July that’s when I might pick it up.

Isn't that a busier period for games compared to previous years?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySat 19 Apr 2014 - 22:12

I've not had a look yet but all I can think of is TLoU PS4, TES:O PS4ONE and that's about it with the possibility of SMASH3DS.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 0:28

Um Mario Golf and Kart and that's about it. May get the Spider-Man game only for the web swinging as like the other movie games
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 10:31

Mario Golf: World Tour, Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mario Kart 8. Hopefully the eShop doesn't go too crazy, or I'll have no money left at the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 15:58

Thanks for doing this lists. Saves me from having to check out when everything's released.

I'll definitely pick up Etrian Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Kirby and Mario Golf for sure. Maybe Mind Zero too if that turns out to be decent, and I'm still on the fence about Idolm@ster: One For All.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 16:17

Mario Golf, watch_dogs and Mario Kart 8 here.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 20 Apr 2014 - 16:19

MK8 definitely, Mario Golf maybe, not much else probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyMon 21 Apr 2014 - 9:24

Like everyone else, Kart, maybe golf. But KART!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 9:57

I get paid Friday when Mario Golf comes out and this month I get paid twice again when Kart comes out.

I normal look to see what's coming out in the month of pay, with no kart in till next month pay which leads into June (which I've started looking at, not much at all coming). It frees up some money which I maybe should save for my weekend away in Cardiff but Kirby has moved up to likely to buy and so of few of the others if they get decent reviews mainly Bound by Flame.

It's a pleasure to do these list Fronk and glad someone using the import section, sorry it's not everything as the list would be a mile along so am slightly selective on those.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 17:04

Scratch what I said above - well, scratch it for May, anyway. Next month is going to be purchase-free so some of the RPG backlog can be cleared.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 17:06

But MK8! Aww!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyMon 28 Apr 2014 - 17:10

Hopefully picked up two days after its release. If I can't find it that soon after the release date then Nintendo are not doing their jobs properly!
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 14:09

Due to the latest information, I will be buying Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 14:15

Which info. is that? I hope it's the modes in the game rather than the free game, great though the offer is.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014 - 14:57

Prolly just EO Untold for me, if anything at all. Recall import impressions for Mind=0 being...not good.
Back to top Go down
Cube

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyThu 1 May 2014 - 8:45

Balladeer wrote:
Which info. is that?  I hope it's the modes in the game rather than the free game, great though the offer is.

They're doing a decent effort with the online (for Nintendo, anyway). The free game offer isn't a huge deal for me as I have the ones I want.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptyFri 2 May 2014 - 16:53

Aaaw, spidey's been delayed on Wii U. Will give it a week or two and if it doesn't surface ill grab it on PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? EmptySun 4 May 2014 - 19:11

Really not heard anything about that the ONE version did come out but as a download only I think at the moment, so not sure what really happened with that one.

Also list has been updated which might affect some whom like really delayed movie tie ins and Ultimate Street Fighter IV has seemed to have drop of the map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?   Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maytendo buy some of these games, what will you be spending your moola on?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next