Famicomlipshment or Defective?

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 20:41

@Buskalilly wrote:
I feel like I shouldn't share my thoughts on the royals after what the pair of you just said . . .

Gee I wonder what the views on the royal family of Luke 'Literally Repeat the French Revolution' Summerhayes might be!? Laughing

I won't speak for GJones or anyone else, but nothing you can say about the royals is going to irk me (short of 'Prince Andrew was innocent'). The historical side of things is a guilty pleasure, but... well, if we had Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo I'd be a roundhead, albeit an unenthusiastic one who's not up for the whole puritan 'thing'.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
gjones
Disciple of Maddrell
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 21:22

@Balladeer wrote:
@Buskalilly wrote:
I feel like I shouldn't share my thoughts on the royals after what the pair of you just said . . .

Gee I wonder what the views on the royal family of Luke 'Literally Repeat the French Revolution' Summerhayes might be!? Laughing

I won't speak for GJones or anyone else, but nothing you can say about the royals is going to irk me (short of 'Prince Andrew was innocent').  The historical side of things is a guilty pleasure, but... well, if we had Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo I'd be a roundhead, albeit an unenthusiastic one who's not up for the whole puritan 'thing'.

Just to confirm, I've been interested in the Royals lately with regards to how things like the Royal African Company and the East India Company came about and how the world is still feeling the effects of the British Empire. They are cunts, but interesting cunts. I have just spent a few weeks on Ancestry doing a family tree and thankfully can confirm I have none of that shite in my family history. I also don't have anything interesting either. Just cunts Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 39 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2021 - 22:25

Looks like the revolution's all good on here!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Really !&$%2 You Off   Things That Really !&$%2 You Off - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Really !&$%2 You Off
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39