Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers

Go down 
+7
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
beemoh
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers Empty
PostSubject: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 18:55

So here it is the first of the three month’s that will start off gaming release madness,

5th
Crimes and Punishments Sherlock Holmes PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
DanganRonpa 2: Goodbye Despair VITA
Dead Rising 3 PC
The Sims 4 PC
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4, ONE

9th

Destiny PS4, ONE, PS3, 360

12th
inFAMOUS: First Light PS4 (Download available 26th of August)
Let’s Learn English with Biff, Chip and Kipper Volume 1, 2 & 3 (individual releases)
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution PS3, 360
NHL 15 PS4, ONE, PS3, 360
Ryse: Son of Rome PC
The Walking Dead - Game of the Year Edition PS4, ONE

19th
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Superheroes PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, WiiU
Fairy Fencer F PS3
Hyrule Warriors WiiU
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call 3DS

26th
Ar Nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star PS3
Disney Violetta: Rhythm and Music 3DS, DS, Wii
Fantasy Life 3DS
FIFA 15 PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, Wii, 3DS, VITA, PC
Natural Doctrine PS4, PS3, VITA
Shadow Warrior PS4, ONE

Interesting Imports (3DS is region locked)

Japan
Sep 4th Dragon Quest X Online 3DS
Sep 13th Dairantou Smash Brothers 3DS
Sep 18th Omega Quintet PS4

Personally looking at DanganRonpa 2 especially how good the first was but might have to wait for it.

Destiny which I’m getting the ghost edition off but am a little tempted to sell that right away seeing the prices it’s going for on eBay & just get the limited edition instead, hope all the PS4 owners on here get it for us to meet up in a fire team.

Hyrule Warriors will be picked for the U with its lovely scarf, theatrhythm & fantasy life are both on my to buy list for 3DS at some point but maybe not right away could even wait for those till Christmas. FIFA 15 will get bought right away, that’s about it apart from Natural Doctrine which didn’t get great reviews in Japan but heard people that have played it really like it, so might be something to remember for Christmas as well maybe.

But a lot depends on my cars MOT if it passes easily then stuff like the 3DS games will likely get bought & not waiting for Christmas them or if the cars a pain it just be destiny, hyrule & fifa 15.

If you’re wondering about first light, I’ve got it predownloaded for its Aug 26th release.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 20:35

Hyrule Warriors is the most likely. Everywhere seems to have it for thirty, thirtytwo quid, which seems like a good price. Dunno if it's a day one, though.

I think I'd be more tempted by Theatrhythm had I felt the need to go anywhere near the original in the last... pretty much two years, and I'm not totally sure that Fantasy Life is going to be substantial enough to hold my attention.

When's ORAS out?

Last edited by beemoh on Sun 24 Aug 2014 - 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 20:38

beemoh wrote:

When's ORAS out?

November
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 23:47

I shall be getting Destiny with my ps4 on the 9th & fantasy life is another day one buy, hyrule warriors is most likely something I'll buy later on down the road.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 0:41

Nothing in particular really catching my eye. I might go back and get the first Theatrhythm - hopefully there's a demo I can check out first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 2:57

HW and Fantasy Life for me. I'd be keen on a good Let's Play of DR2 if anyone can find one - just not keen enough to buy both game and Vita to find out what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 9:07

Danganronpa 2, Destiny, Fantasy Life and First Light will all be bought at the earliest opportunity. I'd probably nab them all day one but as I'm starting a new job in a week or 2 I'm not going to have any money over the next month  Aww! 
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 12:25

Ar no Surge and Danganronpa 2 month Grin
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 14:13

So:

Dragon Quest X
Smash Bros
Destiny
Hyrule Warriors

I'm going to be so poor
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 14:45

Balladeer wrote:
HW and Fantasy Life for me.  I'd be keen on a good Let's Play of DR2 if anyone can find one - just not keen enough to buy both game and Vita to find out what happens.

Wait, what did you play Dangan-one-pa on?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:45

I read a really good Let's Play, which got halfway through DR2 before the localisation was announced. It then stopped dead. I still don't know who committed the third crime! Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyMon 25 Aug 2014 - 17:47

@Jay have you seen the prices of the first, you might as well get the second

@balla I would highly recommend you VITA not just for those two games but something you say 3DS lacks RPG. The VITA has loads, I could write a lost as long as my arm then there indies & PS1 classic such as all the final fantasy's etc. It's the system that's not Nintendo that I could see you owning and getting a lot of join at off.

@beemoh he watched a let's play off it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 19:16

Theatrhythm Curtain Call, with an eye (but not a hopeful one) on Hyrule Warriors. The original Theatrhythm ended up being one of my favourite 3DS games, so it's got to be.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:49

Hyyyyrrrruuulllleee fucking warriooooooorrrrsssssss!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyTue 26 Aug 2014 - 22:59

Since it wasn't listed i forgot that Planetarian is out on Steam this month too. Getting that as well.

@Balladeer ya' should just get a Vita
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 2:46

masofdas wrote:

...what the fuck, how's it so expensive?!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 6:00

Aside from danganronpa 2 which will be waiting until I play the first whenever I get around to it nothing this month. Which is fine by me, hopefully I can take another large chomp of games I've yet to buy this month as well. There're still at least a dozen games on my hitlist, hopefully with the lack of new releases at the moment I can bring that down to zero.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 10:24

JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:

A limited print run and something about SE wouldn't print more because it's a limited anniversary title. Or something. Apparently the second game includes all the songs and stuff from the first anyway though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 10:46

What silver said about it, the second has all the first songs including the dlc ones I think as well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyWed 27 Aug 2014 - 17:59

Silver light wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
masofdas wrote:

A limited print run and something about SE wouldn't print more because it's a limited anniversary title. Or something. Apparently the second game includes all the songs and stuff from the first anyway though.

Ah, so there's literally no reason for me to get the first one. Cool - cheers for the info guys.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 5:45

To everyone saying I should get a Vita - honestly not sure there's the library out there for me. I'm not a big indie gamer at all, and I don't have a PS4, so it would purely be for DR2 (I know the plot of DR1) and Tearaway. Would it really be worth it?
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 7:03

Balladeer wrote:
To everyone saying I should get a Vita - honestly not sure there's the library out there for me.  I'm not a big indie gamer at all, and I don't have a PS4, so it would purely be for DR2 (I know the plot of DR1) and Tearaway.  Would it really be worth it?

There's a decent amount of PSP games available for download, so there's LocoRoco and Patapon as well, as well as other back catalogue stuff I've not thought of.

I do regret not getting one when HMV had them on for £100, but I have no desire to get one at their current price, if that means anything to you.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 10:37

Same I brought up about the PS1 back catalogue to along with the psp catalogue and what's with the snobbery about not being to indie, the VITA gets things like guacamelee on it. So there's quality games from indie not just rubbish iphone ports or what not.

VITA games for ball that are retail:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 10:41

He wouldn't be a fan of Disgaea though on account of it being strategy (and nobody should like it on account of the shit ton of grinding that's needed). Also Curry God is a naff version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The rest are all good shouts though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 10:45

Got a feeling fronk is a fan of curry god, I do own it but yet to play. I forgot he doesn't like strategy, there's also those atliear games but would be downloads unless he gets importing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers Empty

Back to top Go down

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next