Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 7:46

Is Pokémon Shuffle available in the UK yet? Anyone downloaded it? Because it kinda worries me. This is a route I hoped that Nintendo, classy old Nintendo, would never go down: the whole microtransaction buy-gems-to-continue scheme makes me feel a bit sick in my mouth. Pale
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:06

Seeing it's not out to February (Would guess 13th) then No, I've not downloaded it.

Nintendo have shown the f2p model can be done with steel diver.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:09

Didn't realise it wasn't until February. And yes, they did show that it can be done, but that was a completely different model. Click on the link in the game's name above, and you'll see that the structure is much more similar to (bleurgh) Candy Crush.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:14

My main issue is the fact you can pick any fucker up and drop it down anywhere. YOU CAN ONLY SWAP WITH THE SPACE NEXT TO YOU OR THERE'S NO CHALLENGE FFS.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 11:42

Okay it's free and if you want more you can pay etc, why wouldn't you just wait till P&DZ along with P&DSMBE and just buy them instead.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 13:31

andyman949 wrote:
My main issue is the fact you can pick any fucker up and drop it down anywhere. YOU CAN ONLY SWAP WITH THE SPACE NEXT TO YOU OR THERE'S NO CHALLENGE FFS.

Ah. You might not like Puzzle & Dragon either, then. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 14:03

Speaking of Puzzle and Dragon, is the series as fun as that trailer made it look?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 16:07

I'm just watched the American Direct,

Kirby Rainbow Curse looks great
They showed Tingle & Young Link for Hyrlue Warriors
Talked about amiibo with Mario Party 10 and why you want both SMASH & Super Mario figures due to save files
Indie sizzle real which includes gunman clive 2
Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Story of Seasons
Fossil Fighters Frontier

That was only real differences
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 19:42

Athrun888 wrote:
Speaking of Puzzle and Dragon, is the series as fun as that trailer made it look?  

The iOS game is pretty thin, from what I've played so far, although the gameplay is satisfying enough. It appears that Z has some sort of story fashioned around it, which is good, because at the minute I'm just going from menu to game to menu and back round again. A decent shot of Nintendo charm could make the concept work really well, as there's a whiff of the Pocket Monsters about it already.

DIGRESSION ALERT: What would Pokémon smell like? Apart from Roselia, obvs.

I'm just happy that both games will be sold together - that's a smart move.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jan 2015 - 20:16

I think we should move the scented discussion to the General Discussion thread, along with what accents they'd have (a Stu-inspired discussion).

Muk, though. Pale
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 0:01

Balladeer wrote:
I almost forgot about it. Embarrassed Did just watch the IronFall trailer, and it supports my feeling that Ninty should stay away from shooters (or take the genre in new and interesting ways, like Splatoon).

Fun fact: The game is made by 3 people.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 7:37

Yes, I originally thought that it was an in-house effort or something, only later realising that it's an indie game. But who's it going to attract? I can't help feeling that the sort of people who would be interested in that sort of shooter have many higher-production efforts to go after: if they like their FPSes, they probably have a non-Nintendo console too. I just don't get it. (shrugs)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 7:47

Aye it is a bit of an odd one and seems to only have been highlighted on the direct because it makes use of the c-stick on N3DS.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Jan 2015 - 11:03

To me it looks okay and I welcome more games of any genre to a system that is lacking in a genre which the 3DS is and maybe because of the C-Stick we see more Shooters on the console.

I'm holding out on how much it is and reviews for it before I pass judgement.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 15:00

New Nintendo Direct tomorrow, 2300. Believe nothing they say.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 16:34

It's after midday though (well after midday, in fact) - surely that's OK?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 17:54

But at that time it's got to be a world one, so bound to be midday somewhere also it mucks up my plans to have EP4 of the Cast around the time of the Direct, it's going to be done before EP3 is even done.

There's also a Treehouse after the Direct.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 21:44

MY SUPER POWER STILL WORKED.
I have some kind of magic anti curse that means I'm never working during a Nintendo Direct, and when I found out this one was on a day when I've got a full 10-to-7 shift I thought my luck had finally run out. But it's in the evening. Shazam!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 21:52

Just seen a very real looking leak of what's in the direct and dam it's decent if true also I normally miss these as I'm in work but thankfully will be home.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 21:59

All leaks are taken with a pinch of salt in Zero Castle. Nintendo employees must have so many NDA's that if you piled them all on top of each other, they'd reach Bognor Regis.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 22:01

It's a fairly realistic direct the leak with rumours we have heard cough*amiibo thread*cough
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 0:15

11pm Direct? My prediction: Nintendo Goes Eurotrash. Antoine De Caunes replaces Satoru Shibata as head of Nintendo of Europe and immediately commisions Project Rub 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Ron Jeremy's Super Mario Sunshine also confirmed.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 18:45

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Ron Jeremy's Super Mario Sunshine also confirmed.

I shudder to imagine what Mario/Ron have to clean up on Isle Delfino this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 19:17

Also to be announced is Ron Jeremy's Kung Fu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGFD7jfpEBY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Apr 2015 - 19:20

I've heard a leak online that sounds so good, it just can't be true. Aww!
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next