Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Videogame Shopping Experiences

Go down 
+8
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Videogame Shopping Experiences   My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 11:41

I get on with a few in my now local GAME and when I went in the other day, they were like did see you the direct and do you want to preorder the new Amiibo etc. They can be expensive but some things you can't get else where and with the amiibo you know your going to get them.

Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: My Videogame Shopping Experiences   My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Jan 2015 - 14:53

I always order my Wii-U goodies from The Game Collection online. More often than not, the best prices online, great sales and you also collect points for further discounts.

I pop in GAME now and again to see if they have a rare gem at silly prices (Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn for £14.99) but that hasn't happened in a few years.

Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: My Videogame Shopping Experiences   My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 0:34

Treesmurf wrote:
What you should have done was take advantage of the trade in offers they did when they "recovered" and gave them all those unplayed games back, I seem to recall they gave an extra £10 for every 3 games traded, very generous for a company that had no money just a couple of months earlier.
That would have been a great thing to do, but I just can't trade in games. No matter what the game or if I'll ever play it I can't get rid of them. Not sure if it's some hoarding addiction or because of a very stupid trade I done as a child and regretted it ever since...

Games aren't just for Christmas, they're for life.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: My Videogame Shopping Experiences   My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015 - 1:17

I used to think like that then it came to the point where I had lots of games I wanted to play but couldn't afford and lots of games I owned which I knew I'd never play or could buy again in the future for even less. If games were for life they wouldn't keep updating them every year (not that I buy in to many of those types of series).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Videogame Shopping Experiences   My Videogame Shopping Experiences - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Videogame Shopping Experiences
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2