VOTE VOTE VOTE! It’s the Last Week of the GNamer Forum Awards!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Aonuma
Balladeer

The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 19:05

Hang on - is Octopath Nintendo-published? Eh? Is 1m sales even 'good' any more?

Fair comment about Capcom, but I think there's a certain sort of game that's going to do well on Switch and I think both yer Monster Hunters and yer Ace Attorneys should fit that mould. Yer FIFAs and yer CoDs, maybe not so much.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 May 2020 - 20:29

Yeah all those games are published by Nintendo. I think it depends on the game Zelda doing 1m would be bad but Astral Chain doing that is great.

Yeah games that the 3DS would have got like a new Monster Hunter would do well like you say but at the moment if I was looking and saw only 9 games done over 1m and best is M+R then I would be iffy.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 16:25

Animal Crossing has sold 22,000,000 making it the number 2 Switch game already and will easily pass MK8D.

That Balla and I might have asked where's the games on Switch, well Nintendo only need ACNH.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2020 - 15:58

Well this happened yesterday
The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 Eii3f07VgAENLOh?format=png&name=360x360
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Farore
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020 - 22:48

I genuinely thought that was the new console and thought, "huh, okay???"... man, this generation is going to be confusing talking about Xbox. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Giygas
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 EmptyFri 25 Sep 2020 - 22:57

You say that and why when we get to November games I've got a little explanation what each system means for Xboxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread   The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The (Hypocritical) Gaming Sales and Finance Thread
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17