We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)

Go down 
+11
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
flora-chan
Athrun888
masofdas
Admin
Balladeer
JayMoyles
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2019 - 21:20

Jimbob wrote:
I was thinking about this; I remember the first trailer from that Direct last year. As the Smurf said, I don't know what you can do to market this to people who weren't already interested. I already assume this game isn't for me, but I can't think of any way to show this off that doesn't sound like someone shouting "wee-a-boos only!".
I still agree with this guy Neutral
(sorry)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2019 - 21:39

I think that's still true but Switch is more popular than WiiU, Persona is more popular and same goes for Fire Emblem.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 20:40

Nintendo has become the home for a lot of weird Japanese stuff though, both the good and the bad. It doesn't seem like a major release, rather a niche concession to them 'wee-a-boos' I consider myself among.

That does mean they probably need another game in January though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2019 - 12:15

We are getting another release but the Big N are treating this like a big release based of the social media and new trailers.

The WiiU never happened and will never mention it again.
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 9:46

If you like JRPGs this one really needs to be on peoples radars!

The fire emblem weapon triangle adds to the SMT combat to make this crazy satisfying combo system of chaining characters together to stand a chance against the ever tougher enemies!

It is SUPER Jpop anime though so... Keep that in mind 😅

Last edited by EofGizmo on Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 9:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 9:49

I was getting into it on WiiU and plan to go back to it, maybe when Switch verison comes out to part of the the chat on here.

Just not sure about going from a RPG to RPG so quick.

Last edited by masofdas on Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EofGizmo
FMK Tagline
EofGizmo

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 9:53

If you have the Wii U version it doesn't seem hugely different from the Switch version but depends how many games are on the fabled "Mas monthly purchase list" 😉
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 10:52

Nothing for January, unless a indie comes out that looks good or you know 20 more games come to Game Pass.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyFri 3 Jan 2020 - 11:28

This is probably my one January game, maybe even my one Q1 game as I try to make some backlog headway... I'm in no great hurry though, even if I discount DQXI I still have two other JRPGs to make a dent in!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2020 - 10:49

Started this last night on Switch as I decided to pick up as I didn't really have anything I wanted to play on Switch even from the stuff I redownloaded.

I've only done the prologue, and it's odd you'd think I would want this on the big screen but I really do like it on the handheld as I get those Persona 4 Golden vibes and doesn't look like we're getting a Persona on handheld anytime soon (yes we've got strikers coming also SMTV, I guess) that this suits me.

Also, I think it looks better then it did on Wii U, but I think that's down to it being on a smaller screen like how playing a retro game on Wii U always looked better on the gamepad than the TV.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:02

How are you getting on with it, Mas? It's one that I'll 100% be waiting for a drop in price before buying, but I'm interested to know if you like it considering your enjoyment of Persona.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 0:21

I'm not sure if it be a game that will drop in price as looks like it didn't sell to well which I'm a tad surprised about due to how popular Fire Emblem and Persona are now.

On Wii U, I got to the start of the chapter 2 and did enjoy as it very much like playing Persona that I would recommend you Jay and would be closet thing Balla would get to that series without turning on his PS3.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 17:38

I'm hoping for a discount on the eShop or something. I don't expect the physical version to go down in price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptyThu 12 Mar 2020 - 21:01

Ah yes, I've actually got this, actually started it, and got to the end of the first 'dungeon'-like area. Thus far, I have to say, it's not particularly impressed me. Standard-issue turn-based combat and none-too-likeable characters, and that's before the chap exploded into a demon. (Honestly I thought he was better as a creepy human.) From what I know of the Persona games it should open up later as we get to know everyone, but it didn't have the pull to drag me in where other games (Digimon, Ni No Kuni) did.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Dec 2020 - 17:58

I'm still playing this, slowly; and finding the tough dungeons, the monster designs, and the increasing numbers weirdly compelling - although granted, it's the kind of compulsion that sees literal months happening between waves of playtime.  More as I have to heal my characters constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)   Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Looking # on Switch)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5