We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you playing on your Switch?

Go down 
+18
Athrun888
shanks
The_Jaster
masofdas
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
NintenDUCK
Rum
kerr9000
Solve My Maze
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Jimbob
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

What are you playing on your Switch? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 7:53

I was just taking a look at the FAQ when I spotted that the "What are you playing on your Switch?" thread wasn't linked in the "What are some good threads to start off with?" question. So I came here looking for it... and there wasn't one! Afraid

For the record, at the moment it's easy to guess what most of y'all are playing, but nonetheless, the question demands to be asked! Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 9:48

Vroom in the night sky.

(Nah, it's Zelda innit.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 10:08

Nothing really for the past few days but as now I'm off for two days I hope to get Zelda done then I will be posting my final thoughts but lets just say I think me and Andy my agree on this one.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 14:50

Zelda: BotW.

So, can this game just go on forever? I'm going to be so sad once I reach the end. (I'm super interested to hear what this dlc hard mode is though)

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 15:50

I forgot about the DLC! Definitely something to look forward to. Smile (Story one, mind, not the Hard Mode gubbins.)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 16:12

The story one is definitely more exciting but am still interested by what the hard mode could entail giving that it's already quite a challenging game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 22:10

Zelda, naturally. I'm going to disagree very strongly with Mas and Andy, and possibly have to take them on in a two-one-handicap match in a steel cage.

I've been dabbling with a bit of Fast RMX as well, which is very good and kept my siblings and I entertained in the back of a car.
The_Jaster wrote:
Zelda: BotW. So, can this game just go on forever? I'm going to be so sad once I reach the end.

I'm nowhere near the end and I'm already feeling a bit sad just at the very idea that it will end. This is a game and a world I am just in love with being in, and I never want to leave. I really don't see how I'm going to be impressed by anything afterwards, I think it's gonna be even worse than when I finished Dark Souls.

That being said, I do have Shovel Knight Treasure Trove downloaded and ready to go as my next main solo game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 22:56

I've beaten the game now, but the fact my completion percentage showed I'd apparently cleared less than a quarter of the game means I'm by no means done with Zelda. I know a lot of it will be Korok clean-up, but at least I still get to explore that wonderful world a little while longer.

I've got I am Setsuna ready to go now though as I reckon Zelda will be a "jump-in for a bit" game rather than my main solo game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 6:03

It looks like this is one area where my Catholic gaming guilt comes in handy: I've still got loads of Zelda left to play, thank goodness!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 6:04

Drunkalilly wrote:
Zelda, naturally. I'm going to disagree very strongly with Mas and Andy, and possibly have to take them on in a two-one-handicap match in a steel cage.

I've been dabbling with a bit of Fast RMX as well, which is very good and kept my siblings and I entertained in the back of a car.
The_Jaster wrote:
Zelda: BotW. So, can this game just go on forever? I'm going to be so sad once I reach the end.

I'm nowhere near the end and I'm already feeling a bit sad just at the very idea that it will end. This is a game and a world I am just in love with being in, and I never want to leave. I really don't see how I'm going to be impressed by anything afterwards, I think it's gonna be even worse than when I finished Dark Souls.

That being said, I do have Shovel Knight Treasure Trove downloaded and ready to go as my next main solo game.

Yeah I'm nowhere near done either, I only just beat my first Divine beast yesterday & I still have at least 2 - 3 towers to unlock as well.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 11:35

Still wandering around Hyrule seeing what I find and doing a bit of the main story from time to time.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Fast RMX online MP on Sunday?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:41

Not sure where else to put this & I couldn't be bothered to make a thread for it but anyone else fancy some Fast RMX this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 20:17

The_Jaster wrote:
Not sure where else to put this & I couldn't be bothered to make a thread for it but anyone else fancy some Fast RMX this Sunday?

I came onto GNamer this evening with the intention to ask exactly that! I am well keen, and I'm free all day so hit me up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 11:48

Played a few things for NSG

Binding of Isaac, I'm not very good at the game but I have enjoyed the few times I've given it ago. I prefer playing in handheld mode and using the touchscreen for power ups which seems a better way to activated them then standard controls.

Mr. Shifty, I found this awesome for the first half a dozen missions as it makes you feel like nightcrawler from X2 but it gets a old quick as not much variety and the framerate is horrendous in places and again due to the art-style I preferred playing in handheld mode.

Snake Pass, I found the controls to be to frustrating and fiddly along with the game being short but works as portable game by doing one or two levels then moving on to what you were doing.

Skylanders, I played the first level and seems okay. I want to go back to it when I pick up Crash and Cortex figures.

Everything else I've not anything more since last time, as A) I'm playing Persona 5 along with PS4 stuff as I'm on that console B) I'm missing that big title which brings me to the Switch as when I was playing Zelda, I was on the Switch and playing it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 11:51

Have you already forgotten the four hours of Fast RMX you played with yer bois last night? Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 11:56

I've not but weren't you/we talking about that elsewhere???
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySat 10 Jun 2017 - 17:12

Shantae: Half Genie Hero. It's every bit as smooth and fun as the Wii U version. Also, The Puyo Puyo Tetris. Slowly I improve at Puyo Puyo.*

*Not really, though the levels that present stacks of Puyos and ask you to clear them completely using a handful of pieces are great.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 10:17

ZeroJones wrote:
*Not really, though the levels that present stacks of Puyos and ask you to clear them completely using a handful of pieces are great.
I'm too stupid to do those! I had an entry-level understanding of Puyos from Kirby's Ghost Trap (and the vastly inferior Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine), then I went to the library thing. I've basically memorised one of the techniques they show there, and if I can't produce those stack things, I'm knackered!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 6:33

Blaster Master Zero. Embarrassed The team are going to be adding Shovel Knight and Shantae to the character roster, which immediately tickled my interest gland. Then I discovered that it cost £8.99 and I had £9.01 left on my eShop account; it was meant to be! So it came to pass.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 19:51

Ignore my post in the eShop thread! Laughing

How are you finding it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 20:36

This morning there was only time to get to the first save point. I love the tank's super floaty jump: it means I'll never talk about things handling like a tank again! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 11:56

With Ever Oasis having drawn to a close, my 3DS has been put away (until next month) and I'm playing more Severed.  I can't play too much at once though: the nature of the combat, the ambience, the music, and the fact I just got caught in a poison gas trap, all mean it's too tense.  Half an hour tops.

EDIT: Oh come on Severed. Enemies and poison/digestive gas traps? Not cool. No
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 10:25

Keeping at it on the Shantae: Half Genie Hero DLC, Pirate Queen's Quest. I've got everything from the main levels and was attempting the final one when "The software was closed because an error occurred". No So that was unsettling and, as we know, I much prefer to be settled. Much, much prefer.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 16:21

A bit of that there Spla2n as the splatfest was on this weekend, and even though I still love it and think it's very very good I've now decided it is no where near as good as the first game.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 20:50

ZeroJones wrote:
Keeping at it on the Shantae: Half Genie Hero DLC, Pirate Queen's Quest. I've got everything from the main levels and was attempting the final one when "The software was closed because an error occurred". No So that was unsettling and, as we know, I much prefer to be settled. Much, much prefer.

What's your opinion of this DLC? I'm well up for more Half Genie Hero, it's absolute class. But is there much to it? Is it all new?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing on your Switch?   What are you playing on your Switch? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you playing on your Switch?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next