Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)

Go down 
+4
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
oldschool
Balladeer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)   US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 9:52

ZeroJones wrote:
A point based on Stu's thought there: 'brand' is stereotypically why Nintendo fans buy their products, but the only response that you could even make seem like brand loyalty was the fifth one.

In Nintendo's case, though: to me 'brand' is synonymous with quality franchises that, within reason, we know will migrate to a new console. MS and Sony are much less predictable in this regard.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)   US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 12:02

I just watched the Game of Thrones South Park trilogy tonight and I was struck by the parody of Xbox owners that worked throughout it. The biggest selling point it seems is social. Your friends are playing CoD on Xbox Live and if you don't do the same thing, you miss out on being included in the group. In a lot of regards it it is vaguely similar to a religious cult - without the extreme behaviour ..... hell, maybe some of that too. Evil or Very Mad

The very reason this large group of gamers make their decision (emphasis, not all), is the exact opposite to me and why I don't intend to buy an Xbox One, ever. I do not want to be on Live, ever. I like some elements of using the internet with games, but multiplayer isn't one of them. If I get the urge, at least with Nintendo, I am not charged and without chat, I don't have to listen to teenagers swear and use racist and/or bigoted comments.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)   US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity) - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 12:45

Bingo Oldschool, I even said it myself on why Brand is Number 1 for the ONE. I will get a ONE but not for those reason but for the exclusives.

There was a episode of GT's Mandatory Update where they did a sketch where xbox is kinda like hulk hogan and the PS4 is a posh English gent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)   US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

US Survey About Why People Buy Consoles (Warning: Stupidity)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2