We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)

Go down 
+21
OrangeRakoon
flora-chan
shanks
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Athrun888
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
Kieron
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Solve My Maze
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Admin
Darunia
Gwyn400
Balladeer
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016, 23:46

Yep, I'm up for more of BotW. The thing about BotW is, I'm confident that however much we see of it, there'll be much much more still left to see that's great! (As opposed to the Pokémon spoilers, where once you spoil all eighty-something new 'mon and the twenty-something Alola forms that's it.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016, 23:52

Considering the size of BotW's world, I'm in full agreement with you there Balla! Wasn't the area shown at E3 only a small percentage of the overall world?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2016, 23:57

Some minuscule percentage. 10% maybe?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016, 00:02

And that felt bloody massive at that - argh, I'm already tapping into the hype again. Grin
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016, 04:45

Choo Choo Muthafuckers!

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyWed 30 Nov 2016, 22:27

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 HWLfaqk
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyThu 01 Dec 2016, 18:11

My policy is still to avoid spoilers, so I'm not going to watch extensive gameplay videos when sites have code, but I'm definitely interested in watching trailers Nintendo have put together to whet my whistle. It only seems to be the Pokémon Company who can't resist revealing the whole game before it's out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyThu 01 Dec 2016, 21:56

Yeah, there's an obvious difference between Gamespot putting up footage and Ninty showing off the game at The Game Awards tonight... inb4 the shock reveal of Ganon as the antagonist in tonight's footage.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 08:04

Thoughts:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 10:24

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 19:23

Yes.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 20:19

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 21:41

This looks superb & from the little let's play they done I especially like how clean the HUD is, if you look at previous games they look cluttered by comparison.

Balla wrote:
Spoiler:

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy but.....:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyFri 02 Dec 2016, 23:50

The_Jaster wrote:

Balla wrote:
Spoiler:

Not sure if this is spoiler worthy but.....:

Agreed!

The hype train is boarding once again folks! From what I've heard so far as well, this could be shaping up to be the best Zelda soundtrack to date.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySat 03 Dec 2016, 09:55

Yes, there's only the one recurring female character in the franchise (reckon it's okay to have this out of spoilers now, just wanted people to be able to watch the trailer without knowing what was coming like I did). She looks a lot more... battle-ready this time, though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 11:11

Plot twist, Mr Aonuma pulls a Kojima where we play Link for the first 1 percent of the map (like in the E3 demo) then from then on out we play as Zelda. I tell ye we have been played like damn fiddles. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 11:21

I would laugh so hard if that were the case. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 12:09

That would be amazing, particularly if they had different play styles.

DIGRESSION ALERT: Typing this on my phone. When I got to 'particu', the predictive text's top suggestion for the next word was 'particulate'. You think I'm much smarter than I actually am, phone. Shocked

Zelda has got close to the action in the past but never really been a big part of it in the main series... yet it's always her legend. Let her be playable, because it's past time that that changed.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 12:40

Probably not much of a revelation but...
Spoiler:

Last edited by Treesmurf on Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't know how to spoiler)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 17:28

I saw someone on twitter mention that. Playable male, playable female, not playable Princess maybe?

By the way I would love if they played us like damn ocarinas, as Jas suggests.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyMon 05 Dec 2016, 09:30

Aye, I wouldn't be against it either but I just don't see Nintendo keeping something like that a secret especially with all the leak culture surrounding them lately.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyWed 07 Dec 2016, 16:51

There's been little leaked about the content of the games though, right? We've only been leaked on what games might be heading to Switch. I could see them managing to keep something like this under wraps.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2016, 11:49

Fallon playing Zelda on a Switch
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2016, 12:19

I haven't watched any and don't plan to because I haaaate Jimmy Fallon.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 EmptyThu 08 Dec 2016, 17:18

Why's that? He did seem genuinely excited about getting to play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)   The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Like Wario First Thing in the Morning)
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next