Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' Empty
PostSubject: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 12:32

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/ubisoft_announcement_suggests_more_child_of_light_universe_games_are_on_the_way

My bet is that any such games will come to the 3DS ahead of the Wii U, if at all. PS4ONE owners should be fine, of course! At any rate, assuming a similar kind of game, I am well up for this. Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 13:08

I'm really not getting my hopes up for this,
Since Ubi will likely give Wii U a miss.
Be certain, however, that if they declare
These games on Ninty platforms, then I will be there.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 15:39

Day one buy but but agree it's likely miss the U but might come to New 3DS thanks to Unity etc
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 17:24

Unity works for wii U also so I don't get your train of thought there at all.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 17:42

Valiant Hearts isn't on the U, which would make you think that Ubi are unlikely to bring another game like that to the U but if the New 3DS proves popular enough with gamers & devs that Ubi might take the risk to bring it to that platform.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 17:51

It's possible that it (These other child of light games) wont come to wii U but I was just pointing out that you made it seem like that it wouldn't appear because of unity support when it's more of an install base problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'   More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe' Empty

Back to top Go down

More games coming in the Child Of Light 'universe'
Page 1 of 1