We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 14:36

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Superm10

That's right, the Mystery Dungeon spinoff series is going to receive a new instalment late this year in Japan, with a early 2016 release in the pal region already confirmed.  As someone who really liked Explorers of Darkness I'm reasonably excited by this news, and with the word "super in the name it sounds like they're not pulling another Gates to Infinity with the roster.  Time will tell if they can pull off another story like the Darkness / Time / Sky games, but either way more instalments only ups the chances.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 16:15

Bah you bet me to it

As for me I've never overly been excited for the dungeon series.. I may give it a go as I usually do
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 19:11

What's the betting it's F2P
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon EmptyThu 21 May 2015 - 19:19

I'm not worried about that myself, all three previous mystery dungeon games were full blown rpgs with a complete story and so on, they weren't like Rumble or that Shuffle thing which are solely about dip in and out gameplay.  Free to play doesn't mix with the games the previous three games were.  

Nickel and dime dlc dungeons and pokemon on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon EmptyWed 10 Jun 2015 - 7:12

Welp looks like the non-starter starter Pokemon this time is confirmed trash tier as it's Riolu. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/news/2015-06-09/pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon-video-introduces-premise/.89080

Why can't it be the adorable Eevee like usual?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon   Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Page 1 of 1