Collect Eight Instruments to Wake the Wind Fish? You Know There's a Stick For That, Right?

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture   Fri 16 Nov 2018 - 16:42

We have E3 2019 news already as for the first time in 24 years, Sony won't be at E3 in any capacity which has lead to some speculation as to why.

Personally, I feel all they have left for PS4 is everything we know like Death Stranding which there is zero point of showing again and anything new is PS5, with some reckoning they may have two PSX like events in 2019 and the PS5 will be shown at one if not both of these along with dates for PS4 games they have left.

I think they're more likely to do like they did with PS4 have an event in March 2020 showing the PS5 then they'll be at E3 2020 and it comes out November 2020, and we know it's coming as Square Enix have even confirmed they have a PSV (code name) game in development.

Both Nintendo and MS have confirmed they will be at E3 with some banter from MS, which is a bit iffy to say they're at E3 as technically they're not but at the Nokia Theatre the same week, same goes for EA etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Nayru's Wisdom
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture   Fri 16 Nov 2018 - 23:06

To be honest, Sony's efforts this year were a bit too much in the vein of pretentious self-congratulation, especially with all the live stage show nonsense and the relative dearth of games that they showed off. I much prefer something like MS's show this year from an E3 stage show - Sony's show would have best suited something like PSX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture   Sat 17 Nov 2018 - 0:04

Thing is if I remember correctly they actually the second most games, it was just it was done badly and if 2019 was happening it be the same games again pretty much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture   

Back to top Go down

E3 Leaks and General Leak Culture
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4