We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing Board Game

Go down 
+8
shanks
Dead Lemon
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Oct 2015 - 10:54

Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 Animal-crossing-amiibo-festival

Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival will launch in Europe on November 20th, essentially taking over the release date spot of the delayed Star Fox Zero. The image above shows what exactly you’ll get when you buy the game in stores: the game itself, an Isabelle amiibo, a Digby amiibo and three amiibo cards.

Also hitting store shelves on November 20th are several other new amiibo. One of your options is a 3 pack containing K.K. Slider, Reese and Cyrus. You will also be able to buy all of those separately, in addition to Tom Nook, Mabel and Lottie.

From Nintendo Everything

Seems you get a quite a bit for your money and good to see all those cards will be used as well and I gather the figures in HHD as well.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 11:46

It would see, quite a lot for your money if Amiibo Festival wasn't just barely a game, although it highlights just how well Amiibo marketing works, people will buy this purely for those gorgeous little figures.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 19:27

Quote :

I've had this for a week now, and I think it's all right. It's good at what it sets out to do. Fair enough, there's not enough to it and it doesn't justify being £35, but it'll be great if they incorporate Happy Home Designer into the next, bigger Animal Crossing.

That's what I said about Happy Home Designer back in October (which feels like ancient history, doesn't it?). It's also conveniently sums up how I feel about amiibo Festival.

Except amiibo Festival is overwhelmingly, crushingly, oppressively, intolerably boring.

Bloody hell. It's so dull and slow and uninteresting and...dull, and overwhelmingly, crushingly, oppressively, intolerably boring.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 19:31

Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 20:22

I've been doing that job for over a year now, and not once met somebody who wants to be a chartered accountant. Aww!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 0:26

Animal taming would have made for a much better direction for the series.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 15:58

Treesmurf wrote:
Animal taming would have made for a much better direction for the series.

Or Animal Crap.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Feb 2016 - 14:47

Ok so I finally gave this a try and it isn't terible, it's very good at what it does, it's just a shame that what it does isn't all that interesting. It's such a missed opportunity, if it had minigames at the end of every turn then this would easily surpass Mario Party bcause the board game side of it is good, especially with all the Animal Crossing calendar events thrown in. As it is though it's just too barebones, I couldn't play this with friends as it'd get boring within a few turns although that being the point in it makes this a huge failure as we'd have all expected. Dead horse
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Oct 2017 - 19:46

We all know Rufus Hound was responsible, but as I go through my dishonourables for the vote, was this the moment that the Wii U really moved beyond repair? It's symbolic of the entire concept really: innovation for the sake of innovation, rather than stopping and thinking about what might actually work. And hoping a set of plastic toys would sell a machine/game. What a shower this was.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Oct 2017 - 16:56

This, Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and Rodea the Sky Soldier all came out within a couple of weeks of one another, and I was so discontented with their quality that I went out and bought a PS4. Those three games definitely mark the time from which the Wii U was beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Jul 2019 - 12:01

I picked this up for £1 and gave a go for a good 10mins. I don't think I've ever been so board with a game, like this year I've played worse games from technical or design sense but least they may have had some redeeming qualities.

Then I played Star Fox Guard, which was better but not by much.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jul 2019 - 11:11

It's a shame really because if they actually made Animal Crossing in the style of Mario Party with mini games based around it then it'd be a banger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing Board Game   Animal Crossing Board Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing Board Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2