We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Monster Hunter discussion

Go down 
+4
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
shanks
The_Jaster
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion    General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Dec 2023 - 16:31

I want to revisit World before Wilds is out but I still have unfinished business with Sunbreak.

----

Also played a handful of hunts on MH4U with Beemoh the other week before the online is shut off in the new year, it was a nice reminder of why that's still my favourite MH game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion    General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 23:26

So, what do we all make of the 20th Anniversary Hunters' choice top monster results?

https://www.monsterhunter.com/20th/en/vote-monster/result/

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion    General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 2:12

Number one is no surprise. The fact that multiple subspecies are counted as different monsters made it less interesting than it might have been. Rathalos not making top twenty is interesting, though not super surprising.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion    General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 8:41

I would have thought Rathalos a shoe in, much like if this was Pokémon, I would think Pikachu would be on it.

Are fans just bored of that Monster?

Also saw Stories 1 is coming June 14th, and Stories 2 coming to PS4 that day as well. There looks to be a physical of Stories which also includes Stories 2 as a code, if that's like £50 not a bad deal as I expect Stories to be what £30 on its own on the eShop/PSN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Monster Hunter discussion    General Monster Hunter discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Monster Hunter discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3