Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wha'daya So Mad About?

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
masofdas
Jimbob
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Muss
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 23:44

Mass Effect, the original? Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 2:23

Yass!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 12:58

I knew it was a Mass Effect game. I did think that the original fitted the No reviews the best, but then I thought the third one garnered the most outrage online.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 13:41

Ah, missed Drunka's reply. Guess I'm up!

A solid batch this time - edited anything that'd make this too easy.

DrWaites wrote:
This adventure is impossible without access to an online walkthru or strategy guide. I just lost 2 hours of my life on [certain area] that became impossible to beat because I did not do one obscure thing and had to restart at the beginning. This - coupled with the wonky camera and lack of direction to solve quests make this a curious artifact that doesn't belong in modern video gaming. Other than a fanciful graphical overhaul, it is still a game that belongs in [year of release].

BearBishop wrote:
This game sucks and I don't get why anybody ever liked it. There is so little actual content, and so much of what you do is just a pointless workaround. I can't speak for the whole game, because I only played the first two [areas] but they were both really lame and short and I'm tired of tooling around in a stupid looking [unique mode of transport]. The graphics and controls are great and I really like the art style actually. I really liked [other game in series] so the art style doesn't bother me at all. I really wish I could like this game, but I have better **** to do than to try and appreciate a game that is just simply not a good game. To me a [name of series] game has to have fun [areas] and getting shot out of a seed pod repeatedly is not my idea of fun.

Bluenebulas wrote:
[Other game in series] and [another game in series] were both great games for the [console said games released on]. In fact, they were some of the few games on [developer's] last console that were actually really worth playing. They were aimed at a more serious audience, had good graphics and incredible gameplay guaranteed not to disappoint. Its only a shame that [developer] didn't link the two games together to create more of a story.

[Game] however is a different story, [Developer] have ditched all seriousness that the series once had and have gone all out on a completely childish look. The graphics have taken a HUGE step down in quality and the storyline is pretty dull and pathetic. The only real pro of the whole game is the interesting idea of traveling around different [parts of the world], allowing [developer] to change the games environment regularly without question. On the whole though [game] is a huge disappointment to a series that was once one of the greatest in the gaming world. I can only hope [developer] see sense and finally start to address an older, more serious audience in the future.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 13:43

Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 TM_WiiU_TheLegendofZeldaTheWindWakerHD_sharing_image_400

Good to know the "Celda is 4 kidz" lot never really went away. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 13:48

Winner! Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I read that last review. I thought we were back in '02 for a minute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:38

Yeah it does but you'd think over all that time people would know what Wind Waker in HD is going to look like.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:10

Well gents, have I got a good selection for you!

lala wrote:
The grafik is very bad bad gameplay the game is a oke for nintendo. 0/10

AIC. wrote:
Wo!!! This game sucks, the animation is blury and the effects are too fast, its too much to control. Way over the top dullness. 0/10

JonathanQ. wrote:
I'm a big [series] fan but this is a rubbish generic [genre] - a disgrace to the whole series you may find it fun - but as a [series] - it is so far from what we loved about [series] from the [console], [console] it is a stupid gimmick with [incorrect description of gimmick] - just poor and made me cry, it was such a big disappointment.  4/10

There's also another really good one that I'll show you after you've guessed.

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:16

Skyward Sword, but honestly got no real idea.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 21:24

I feel like Skyward Sword is a good shout. I definitely think it is a Wii game because people are moaning about gimmicks.

But I'm going to go a little out there and say Super Mario Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 21:27

This is going to be a tough one, isn't it?  The other "reviews" were equally unhelpful or gave too much away.  It's not a Wii game.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 21:36

*narrows eyes*

Metroid Prime?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 22:38

Kid Icarus Uprising, maybe? The gimmick comment makes me think it's a 3DS or DS game.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2016 - 23:09

Muss wrote:
I definitely think it is a Wii game because people are moaning about gimmicks.

Balladeer wrote:
It's not a Wii game.

Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 7:16

Zero is the closest so far! It's not on a console known for gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 7:49

F-Zero GX? I'm going on "too much to control" here, and the assumption that the reviewers are as wrong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 7:58

Mario Sunshine?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 18:58

Nope and nope, but closer. Drunka's the closest thus far!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 20:03

Double Dash?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 20:14

I reckon Andy has it, to be fair. I'm gonna say F-Zero X anyway.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2016 - 20:22

Well Andy should know - he left a review on it!

AngryMan wrote:
This is the worst game I've ever raced. After analyzing this game with a team of Nascar racers, we've all come to the unanimous conclusion that this game is painfully unrealistic and dangerous to the young and stupid minds of our children. Allow me to elaborate.

This game teaches our children that driving recklessly and drive-by shooting is okay. It also teaches them that spending time with a kidnapping turtle on steroids and a barrel-throwing monkey is the right thing to do.

Contrary to what you might believe, it is physically impossible to drive a car on a rainbow. Maybe if the creators had actually done their homework, they could have avoided such gross mistakes in the capabilities of refracted light.

I don't approve of this game having unlockable characters and maps. It's clear that they should have had all content available for purchase. Cause if there is one thing I love, it's buying a game and then forking over even more money to the developers so that my character can wear a blue cowboy hat instead of a green one. I only had to spend 14 bucks on this game! What a ripoff! I should have had to give over at least 30 more.

I also hate that this game involves teamwork by allowing two people to drive/operate the same kart! I hate teamwork, I hate all my friends, and I don't need to be reminded how frustratingly lonely I am! Get your head in the game Nintendo. No one will ever buy any of your games unless you start making good content. I don't even know what a Nintendo is!

So what we have hear is just some game no one has ever played or heard of. And it will do nothing but crash and burn. 0/10

Just kidding - Andy's not that witty. Razz Over to you, Crumpster!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 9:30

Sick burn there Mr 'deer Sad

Midipon wrote:
I wanted to like this game, I did...but it doesn't hold up. Your grind to survive on the flat, tedious maps, grind to [giveaway game mechanic], grind to get skills, etc etc etc! But then it doesn't even pay off. The game is too short for you to fully enjoy what you've done with your team, but its not like it matters much anyway since the characters and story are boring and harp on its black and white morality. There are much better games out there.

Hypie wrote:
To make it Short the Title [series name]: Grinding would be more matching. Like Midipon already said you grind levels, skills, some boring [giveaway mechanic] stuff but it's not rewarding at all...

Jacer200 wrote:
This was my very first time playing [series]. I have to say that I love all rpg including jrpg. But I just couldn't get into this game at all. I played for about 3 hours and just shut down the game. I know people love this game but I just did not find it fun. The anime cut scenes are fun to watch but the in game interactions between characters where quit dull. The graphics are great for a [console] game but I could not get into the micromanaging of all the characters on [the console]. For this kind of game I would need [random claim]. But to me it just falls flat on [console]. And I do love a good 50+ rpg/jprg.

I've left the genre in because that's a bit obvious from the rest of the comments, but here we go.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 9:42

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 9:53

Nope!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 10:13

Fire Emblem Awakening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wha'daya So Mad About?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: