We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wha'daya So Mad About?

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
masofdas
Jimbob
Balladeer
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Muss
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 14:50

Certainly is! Was hoping the grinds would've throw y'all off a bit more, bah!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 21:44

It was the maps part that had me on its scent there! Guess I'm up, then...

PeterC wrote:
wow. this game is the biggest piece of garbage ever. i'd rather eat garbage. the graphics are the worst ever in a game. they are probably worse than the N64. and don't even get me started on the framerate issues. the game's character movements are terrible and choppy, the characters all look like robots, and the game constantly freezes. also everyone knows that nobody uses guns in a war; what kind of bullsh*t is that; everyone knows that they have pillow fights.

ApocalypseB wrote:
Don't get this score wrong, it is a very good game, well at least the multiplayer is. But the very bad propaganda against those bad old terrorists in the Arab lands where fighting is an every day thing, according to most reviewers, is very insulting. And seeing a kid pretending to be on the front line playing this, killing 'these stinking Muslims', made me give this 2.

AnonymousMC wrote:

Really don't get the huge ratings for this game. All I see are 8's and 10's, seriously, could this game be more suck?

Naturally, when I got the game I thought it would be good, I mean, it has two f*cking helpcopters on the front cover, so I was like, "Dude! I get to fly helicopters?!"

Sadly, to my dismay, I could not fly around in a simulator like fashion taking off and landing as I pleased.

The graphics were about as good as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 (Which I play daily), so I guess that's a plus.

But really, I didn't get the point of all this "[genre]" stuff. I turned on the game and was like, "What is this?" I just don't get why on the front cover you would have helicopters yet not let the player fly them all over.

Bad Marketing, Bad Game, Bad choice at not having helicopters.

I think the last one miiiiight be sarcastic, but I included it on the off-chance it wasn't. Fire away, gents!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 22:08

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 22:11

Got it right away! On to you, Mas.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 22:35

It was the helicopters that gave it away.

I give you these

Wanderlei wrote:
This is the cancer killing gaming. Grim dark inter-active movie for edgy children who think it is masterpiece but it is actually on the level of saturday morning cartoon in terms of depth. The gameplay which is what games are meant to be about is shallow, vapid and boring. Its basically a "game from the dev" reskinned from this incredibly over rated developer.

Barrack_Osama wrote:
I dont know why people say this game is good. I mean, there are plenty of great other zombie games that are much better like dead rising. the graphics are ok, but the game is still bad. im sorry for you fanboys that like bad games. i dont understand why people buy these garbade games that ruin the undustry

dfelesina wrote:
If this game is good for anything, it's the performances. The performances were the only thing that kept me playing. Sadly the gameplay is terrible and the story is formulaic. It seems as if the developers chose to focus more on the story rather than the gameplay. "games title" would work better as an average movie.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 23:06

The Last Of Us?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Feb 2016 - 23:07

Bingo
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 0:01

I love me some garbade games. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 17:13

It kinda makes me sad that Zero could guess from that, having not played it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 18:28

The_Jaster wrote:
I love me some garbade games. Laughing

I don't: they're ruining the undustry. No

BEGIN!:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 19:56

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I really hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Feb 2016 - 21:00

Sorry, mate, that's totally correct! Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 10:49

Right, here we go. An easy one.

arachnid14 wrote:
1000000000s of free games with better bullet hell gameplay. and don't pester me about how its story based if I wanted story I would watch or a movie or play a visual novel

LetMeInPlease wrote:
I forgot what year it is. Is it 2016? Or maybe 1982? Otherwise I don't know how this utterly repulsive graphics can be justified. It breaks the immersion for me completely. And I'm not saying that I hate pixelated graphics and that it cannot be atmospheric, take Primordia for example. To issue game with such uninspiring visual nonsense in year of 2015 - is insult to humanity. No gameplay and story miracles can cover this shame.

Honestly, I wish I could share all the reviews for this game. A lot of the classic "pretty average, but because it's scored highly I'm giving it a zero" nonsense that shows why metacritic is inherently flawed, lots of crybabies, but I'll finish on a good ol' fashioned conspiracy theory nutcase.

Spoilered for length:

I think this one might be satire?:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 11:23

Drunkalilly wrote:
LetMeInPlease wrote:
I forgot what year it is. Is it 2016? Or maybe 1982? Otherwise I don't know how this utterly repulsive graphics can be justified. It breaks the immersion for me completely. And I'm not saying that I hate pixelated graphics and that it cannot be atmospheric, take LOCATION for example. To issue game with such uninspiring visual nonsense in year of 2015 - is insult to humanity. No gameplay and story miracles can cover this shame.

Tough one. Tongue
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:05

Minecraft
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 14:52

Gotta be Undertale, right?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:28

JayMoyles wrote:
Gotta be Undertale, right?

Yes!
And not, as Balls Man is being so smug about, Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 16:44

Aaaaaah, you sneaky bastard.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 17:14

Another set of crap reviews for you lot.

jrh13 wrote:
Story,Characters,Twists, Blah Blah Blah. It's good for a game to have a decent story once in a while, but the gameplay still has to be good for it to be a good game. All you do in this is sit through cutscenes, walk around a little, go through a tedious combat section, sit through more cutscenes, read some dialogue, walk around, another boring combat section, more dialogue, more cutscenes, and then it's over. The outdated graphics don't help either.

HannahL wrote:
This game is boring. Graphics are horrible, and they could've done better. I wouldn't be so angry if that was the best they can do, but I saw other [console] games that have WAY better graphics than this. [character] has like horse hands. And it's always so dark. And, it's SUPER boring. It's impossible to finish this game.

JesseR wrote:
The most overrated game ever. Lots of ADD-afflicted kids worship this game and refuse to try anything 2-D. This is sad.

ChrisP wrote:
From what many people say, "The Best Game Ever". Unfortunately, I can't disagree more. What we are presented with here, is a game with a mediocre at best storyline. They tried to infuse it with so much psychological meaning, that they ruined it. The music is good, for the most part. Unfortunately, most people only remember the song, "[famous track from OST]". There are many other songs in this game, most of which being subpar when compared to previous [series] soundtracks. All in all, it is a shame that this is how the [name of series] series was immortalized when much of the groundwork of this game was started in [previous game in series]. But hey, who wants to hear that?

Guessing time!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:14

Tough one there...

Twilight Princess perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:17

I'll shoot for FFVII.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 18:24

Final Fantasy 7 - whoops, forgot my numerals there.

Might as well go for FFVIII
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:38

FFVII sounds like a good shout, mostly for the song bit.
I'll take a stab at Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 19:42

I was thinking OoT as well, but the song mention swayed me.  Few pieces of gaming music are as mentioned, either with a squeal or a sigh, as OWA.

(Dancing Mad is better, though.)

Last edited by Balladeer on Sun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 20:02

Balladeer wrote:
I'll shoot for FFVII.

A winner is you!

Yeah, the song mentioned there was indeed One Winged Angel. Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wha'daya So Mad About?   Wha'daya So Mad About? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wha'daya So Mad About?
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: