We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule

Go down 
+11
Jimbob
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
shanks
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  Empty
PostSubject: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:13

One day early as long day at work tomorrow and then maybe doing the podcast

Games of March

4th
Goat Simulator: The Bundle ONE
Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection PS4
Mortal Kombat XL PS4, ONE
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD WiiU
The Witch and The Hundred Knight: Revival Edition PS4

8th

Tom Clancy's The Division PS4, ONE, PC

11th
Alekhine's Gun PS4, ONE, PC
Samurai Warriors 4 Empires PS4
Stella Glow 3DS
Zombie Vikings: Ragnarök Edition PS4

17th
EA Sports UFC 2 PS4, ONE

18th
amiibo Isabelle Summer Outfit, R.O.B. Famicom Colors, Ryu, Roy, Rover, Kapp'n, Timmy and Tommy,
Pokken Tournament WiiU
Senran Kagura Estival Versus PS4, VITA

22nd
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 WiiU

24th
Adam's Venture Origin's PS4, ONE, PC
Aegis of Earth: Protonovus Assault PS4, PS3, VITA
Farming 2017 - The Simulation PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, PC
Hyrule Warriors Legends 3DS
Lichdom: Battlemage PS4, ONE
Republique PS4
Trackmania Turbo PS4, ONE, PC (31st)
Tropico 5 Penultimate Edition ONE

29th
Super Dungeon Bros PS4, ONE

My thoughts on March

I’m calling the fourth re-release day as every game that day has been available before in some form but that’s not a bad thing.

The Quantic Dream Collection is pretty good if you’ve not played them on PS3 but as someone who’s picked up a few of these remasters and I do like both of the games, it’s not for me.

MKXL is great value and good fighter, only thing will you be playing SFV instead.

Then the big one for its 10th anniversary and the series 30th The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD which I’ve got the limited edition coming and collector’s guide.  

I don’t know much about The Witch and The Hundred Knight, it could be good or bad that one.

Then comes The Division on the 8th which I keep hearing good things, I’ve not played any of the BETA but did play at EGX and was just okay but that was a long time ago in gaming and I know the alpha had 10k fixes. I’m on the fence, if there’s a group playing it like Destiny then I may pick up.

Stella Glow might be another decntish RPG for the 3DS, but with some big one’s last month it might get overlooked as those RPG’s take a while.

We get the first big new Wii U game of the year with Pokken on the 18th alongside some new amiibo which I will be getting Roy & Ryu and of course Pokken along with that weird fight pad.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus, I think I’m reviewing as I reviewed the last game in the series on 3DS but no idea which version but hopefully PS4 for the Let’s Play and you can all put in the chat I’m a perv.

Then we round out the month with some weird games out of them HWL is preordered and it comes with a lovely pocket watch, ohh and the guide. Republique, I’m kinda excited about as only heard good things about the mobile game this is based on and very interest on how a game that was made for mobile and touch controls translates to the PS4.

So yeah it’s 3 Nintendo games, 2 Guides for Nintendo games, 2 amiibo and 1 weird controller for the Wii U for me as certs with The Division & Republique being maybes and if I end up playing something like Senran, then that’s cool.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:18

Maybe TPHD, maybe Pokken... definitely Stella Glow. I have "alternative" priorities. Grin
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:21

The Division & probably HWL for me. Pretty glad there's not too much as I really need to stop spending so much on games...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:32

Pokken is a definite and I might be tempted by the Isabelle amiibo. Other than that, I'll still be making my way through Bravely Second, Pokémon Blue and Xenoblade Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 19:40

I know what your saying Andy, as in February I planned on buying only 2 maybe 3 games at the most but I manged to buy Digimon, Gravity Rush and SFV at retail then I downloaded Firewatch and Three Fourths Home, with some sort of Pokemon to come as well.

Hopefully it's just those 3 games I said in March with no surprise good download title or something that I like the look of goes on sale.

Also April might be one of the best months of the year that if you can save then save now as Ratcharted Souls will take your money then.

@Balla did / will get any of the February RPGs as haven't some of them reviewed better than Stella Glow.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 20:02

Twilight and Pokken are definitely going to be brought with Hyrule as a maybe as I do have the Japanese version but wouldn't mind th English one as I can't be bothered finishing the Wii U version
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 20:13

I'm only really interested in Pokken this month
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 20:15

I'm getting BS (unfortunate acronym that), and I've never got on with the FE series. Am I missing anything?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 20:20

Fire Emblem? You're missing out on one of the best series! Admittedly as you're someone who isn't a strategy lover, I think it's probably not for you.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 21:19

Also FE Fates hasn't got a date for Europe that you couldn't of missed it but can only agree with Andy your going to be missing out on great series from Nintendo and you can play it on noob mode.

I was thinking Legend of Legacy (I think that's right),  Project X Zone 2, Final Fantasy Explorer's,  Etrian games etc all that came out late Jan and Feb along with a few others there was something like 6 rpgs for the 3DS just in February and that's basically all the 3DS gets now RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 21:46

Pokken!
Zelda!
Hyrule Warriors!
Super Excite Nintendo Month!

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 22:52

masofdas wrote:
Legend of Legacy (I think that's right)

Haven't heard of this one.

masofdas wrote:
Project X Zone 2

Was interested, but apparently the story's rubbish. I don't generally mind good gameplay making up for dodgy story (see XCX), but that's all I really ask for in a crossover, and PXZ2 apparently couldn't deliver.

masofdas wrote:
Final Fantasy Explorer's

I've heard this is very like the MonHun franchise. Not my thing.

masofdas wrote:
Etrian games etc

While dungeons help with the flow of JRPGs, they're my least favourite part. I'm as keen on the idea of playing a dungeon crawler as I am on greengrocer's apostrophes.

I'm willing to concede that each of these games (last three at least) may be, to most people's minds, better than Stella, but none of them appeal to me as much. Still, it's nice to see the 3DS finally making good on being the DS' successor as a JRG haven, even if there have been fewer interesting experiments like TWEWY say, or arguably Infinite Space.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 22:53

Tagline!

Edit: Balla! DAMN YOU!

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 00:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 23:17

From the list just the division & Ryu amiibo for me, I am also super excited for the first episode of the digital Hitman on the 11th as well.

(I really miss buying Nintendo things)
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySat 20 Feb 2016, 23:35

It's Pokken and Zelda for me, although not having a tv means no release-day buys so I'll have to wait until Summer for them. But that's no biggie, there's always BS:EL (I feixed the acronym!) and the pokémon remakes and FE.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 08:12

ZeroJones wrote:
Edit: Balla! DAMN YOU!

Is that going to be the new tagline? Tongue
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 09:33

It ruddy should be! Tongue
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 10:31

March does smell of eggs to me. The rotten kind.

Fortunately Feb saw no less than three games I've yet to buy alongside Bravely Second so there's no shortage of gaming action in the near future for me. Assuming I've finished Bravely Second by that point, which is doubtful.

I imagine being the resident Ace Trainer I'll pick up Pokken at least.

Still unsure about tp however, it always was the weakest of the 3d zelda titles and how interested I am will depend on if they've fixed up some of the nightmare fuel character models and the depressing bloom.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 11:34

Twiglet Pancakes is a-pre-ordered, and maybe Pokken.

To be honest I don't need new games, I'm still handing Codsworth coffee mugs that I can't carry. But I've got to finish that, and TP, before April...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 14:33

balla on FF explorers wrote:
I've heard this is very like the MonHun franchise. Not my thing.

On the surface there's similarities but from reviews I've read it lacks the one major thing that makes MH great & that's depth.

(Also minus points for using the term "MonHun" Razz )
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 15:30

Isn't it "MonHan" you object to, Jas?  I try so hard... Sulk

To an extent I'm in Jimbob's bucket (or mug), in that XCX is likely to keep me going well into March. But I don't have my Wii U during the week, so 3DS-fuel will be much appreciated. Another reason why I'm more excited for BS and SG than TPHD and... er... P.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 16:22

Real fans call it MïnHųn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 16:31

Balladeer wrote:
Isn't it "MonHan" you object to, Jas?  I try so hard... Sulk

Aye that too but I'm not a fan of "MonHun" either, it also sounds like a sectarian slur aimed at a Rangers fan. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 18:06

@Balla Legend of Legacy is a ATLUS JRPG, I don't much about it but thought you might of, from looking it up it's META is 70 that your more then likely right Stella and BS: End Layer the better choices of all the RPG's out these past few months.

@Athrun TP is a odd one as the Zelda poll it's WW but in the thread we list out Top whatver TP pops up the most that I don't see it being the weakest of the 3D Zelda's.

@Jas I think this maybe one of the best month's coming for Nintendo things especially if I'm right and Star Fox Zero is delayed.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  EmptySun 21 Feb 2016, 18:45

mas wrote:
@Jas I think this maybe one of the best month's coming for Nintendo things especially if I'm right and Star Fox Zero is delayed.

If you are interested in them then sure it's a decent month but I'm not, I think the last retail thing I bought for a Nintendo system was Shovel Knight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next