Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule

Go down 
+11
Jimbob
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
shanks
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:00

Better Buy Sauls
Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 Saul-goodman
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:04

Drunkalilly wrote:
I know you two are Nintendoheads, but I wouldn't advise getting into an argument with the GNamer Dark Souls Fans contingent...

Eh, I think there should be room for both of them. I wouldn't dispute the magnitude of DSIII's release, but to do so to the exclusion of THE biggest Ninty release of the first half of the year seems nuts. Surely there can be a good combination of the two?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:07

But Pokken is out in March Razz

If someone can come up with a good combo of the biggest games be it Quantum Dark Fox and Clank.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:09

Muss has won this one now.
Also, I'm fairly confident Pokken and Fire Emblem will outsell Starfox.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:12

Drunkalilly wrote:
I know you two are Nintendoheads, but I wouldn't advise getting into an argument with the GNamer Dark Souls Fans contingent...

Alright, punk, outside - let's dance.

Dance
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:30

Since when was "biggest" among gamers defined by sales figures? I will concede that I'd completely forgotten about Pokken (which says a bit), however I would have thought your average Ninty gamer would be more excited by SF0.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can put "Zero-ing in" on the front of anything to get a SF0 mention. Mas' choice natch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:32

ZeroJones wrote:
Drunkalilly wrote:

Alright, punk, outside - let's dance.

Dance

LET THE DANCE OFF COMMENCE!

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 Tumblr_nglue2gQuA1tjydheo2_500
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:36

Fuck Star Fox (Buy Dark Souls)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:51

Balladeer wrote:
Since when was "biggest" among gamers defined by sales figures?  I will concede that I'd completely forgotten about Pokken (which says a bit), however I would have thought your average Ninty gamer would be more excited by SF0.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can put "Zero-ing in" on the front of anything to get a SF0 mention.  Mas' choice natch.

It's hard one but how else can you define it, as even on this forum I reckon more will get Pokken then SFZ also I reckon Pokken will review better than SFZ .

And if we're going my sales then I reckon TPHD will do better than both of those.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 19:53

Crumpy Andy wrote:
[AN EXCEEDINGLY RUDE WORD] Star Fox (Buy Dark Souls)

We'll not have that kind of language in my classroom, thank you very much. Naughty
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:17

How about "April's Game Releases".
That's my idea.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:22

Jimbob wrote:
How about "April's Game Releases".
That's my idea.

Seconding this motion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 22:53

There is something in that.

Also, ready to dance off at any time. Quality not guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Mar 2016 - 10:44

Oooh boy, I love a good dance-off!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3