Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training >> Wordle

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo

Go down 
+13
Jimbob
NintenDUCK
Athrun888
gjones
shanks
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
JayMoyles
Muss
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo   Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo - Page 30 EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 9:40

I've seen both No Way Home and Matrix Resurrections over the last couple of weeks.

Spidey was pure fanservice in the best way and exactly the sort of film I needed to see to cap off what ultimately was a bit of a stinker of a year.

Matrix was great. I've seen a lot of shite opinions thrown out about it and it feels like the folks throwing said shite opinions against the walls have somewhat missed the point. I think going into Matrix IV expecting a bombastic action film akin to the original trilogy is going in to face disappointment. It's a much more involved movie, with the trans theming of the original being made much more overt (and seemingly necessarily so considering numpties like Musk and Ivanka Trump talking about taking the red pill) and also a commentary on reboots and franchise movies as a whole. It's the most personal AAA blockbuster movie I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com

Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30