We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zero's Gaming Giveaway

Go down 
+2
masofdas
ZeroJones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Zero's Gaming Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyFri 20 May 2016 - 6:55

Hello team!

I bought the Humble Bundle a few days ago but already have a fair few of the games. So here's the deal: you 'ave 'em. I know loads of you got the Bundle but, well, anyway! The list is:

• Affordable Space Adventures (Wii U)
  • Freedom Planet (Wii U)
  • Runbow (Wii U)
  • Retro City Rampage DX (3DS)
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (3DS)
  • Citizens Of Earth (3DS)

So send me an MP about one of the games (only one game per person!) and I'll reply with the code. The final stipulation is that you talk about the game on the forum at some point, either in the game's own thread or in the What You've Been Playing thread for the respective console.

Cheers.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 8:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 16:50

We got a review code ages ago for Gintendo for SteamWorld Heist on Wii U, its been sat in my inbox for ages and I asked the team whom all are busy doing various things that I'm just going to give the code away and sorry to Zero due to this threads nature, I',m going to hijack it for a moment.

Hopefully who ever downloads it at least gives us some chat about it on what I've been playing on Wii U, eShop and hopefully last game I finished threads for instance

I give you one code
B0YXJMW45DQN97F0
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 16:55

Thanks very much for sharing that code - I hope nobody minds, but I've went ahead and downloaded that. I'll get started on it tonight and post as I go along.

I'll give something away too - fair's fair. I'll have a butchers and see what I've got. Thumbs Up!

EDIT: Would anybody like any Steam keys for Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic CD, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D or Sonic Adventure DX? Give me a shout if you would. Naughty
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 17:26

Is that all one key, or a variety? I wouldn't mind trying one of those but I'd feel like a dick taking all of them and never playing most of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 19:03

Drunkalilly wrote:
Is that all one key, or a variety? I wouldn't mind trying one of those but I'd feel like a dick taking all of them and never playing most of them.

Two seperate keys for these, with one containing Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Mean Bean Machine and Spinball, and the other containing the rest. Honestly, fire right in, you wouldn't be a dick at all - would you like them both?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 19:37

You know what? I need a treat- yeah, I'll have both please!
Next time I have something I'll pass it on; this could be a nice thread for that Smile
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:18

And yet no-one's expressed an interest in any of the games in the original giveaway... anyway, I hope Cappa enjoys SteamWorld Heist, and Drunka his Sonic bundle. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 23:34

Next time we meet up, we'll have to get Affordable Space Adventures downloaded. That's supposed to be some bloody good couch co-op.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 11:14

The above is true. As long as you like apologising to each other several times a minute, all goes well.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptySun 23 Oct 2016 - 19:38

ZeroJones wrote:
And yet no-one's expressed an interest in any of the games in the original giveaway...

I bought the bundle as well, otherwise I'd have been well keen Zero. Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 25 Oct 2016 - 8:34

So, Affordable Space Adventures has been claimed! However, as I understand Citizens Of Earth is back on the eShop, that's been added to the list of claimable games. One out, one in... Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyFri 4 Nov 2016 - 16:06

I may have two codes for Gears of War 3 and Judgement, both should work on a Xbox One but may also work on a 360 seeing they are 360 games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 17:33

That's You! code for PS4 KB8B-L7N8-KML6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's Gaming Giveaway   Zero's Gaming Giveaway Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero's Gaming Giveaway
Page 1 of 1