We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Gaming Setup

Go down 
+4
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
oldschool
Cube
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 13:42

How are your consoles/PC set up? A massive jumble of wires? Different rooms or all nearly organised?

Here's mine.

Your Gaming Setup EGChiw7
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015 - 14:24

Mine is an absolute mess. No organisation at all. As long as it works, I don't really care. I also have a room for the set-up, as we have three family rooms to choose from.

[img]Your Gaming Setup DSCF2083_zps8e16d506[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 4:26

Mine is considerably less organised/ impressive than either if yours, but pretty legit nonetheless. I'll have pictures when I'm more alone/ clothed/ sober.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 4:50

Drunkalilly wrote:
Mine is considerably less organised/ impressive than either if yours, but pretty legit nonetheless. I'll have pictures when I'm more alone/ clothed/ sober.

Sooooo, does that mean right now you are with people, naked and drunk? Just another night at the Drunkadorm? Dance
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 8:40

I was in my bed naked and drunk and there were people sleeping in the living room, so I guess to take a photo I'd ought to have put clothes on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 8:55

Blimey, many of you have great cameras! Shocked

Here's mine:

The set-up:

Just a Wii U with a hard drive and a few amiibi. Yes, the vague blob reflected in the TV screen is yours truly.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 9:45

Mine is a pretty awful setup, despite owning a Wii, a playstation 2, and several portables you wouldn't know it from my normal setup.

Your Gaming Setup Sam_0216

It's more like my TV Setup Feat. Playstation 3 than a gaming setup. I blame the fact my portables are all in my room!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 10:07

This question keeps popping up, and I keep having absolutely nothing to say about it. I have a television, a Wii U, and three GC controllers plugged into an adapter. I sit on a sofa to play, and have a few Ninty-themed soft toys around the screen.

I guess I don't really get the fascination with this theme.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 10:34

I'll post mine when I get chance to take a snap. My gaming room is a bit of a dump though, so be warned.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup EmptySat 14 Feb 2015 - 10:50

From the old Gaming Collection & Set-Up Thread, Nothing has changed much apart from the 3DS is now a New 3DS, I sold my VITA as wasn't getting used, sold the Wii as wasn't getting used the GameCube is now there and the Mega Drive is now where the GameCube was. Also the Wii U now looks rather different with it's HDD and GameCube adapter both attached, ohh and there's a shelving unit on the left now with GameCube games in as I was running out of room on my actual game shelve. Plus the PS4 now has a Man City skin on, which is a bit tacky but was Christmas present.

masofdas wrote:
To copy Cube here's my Set-Up kinda my 3DS is not normally there for instance, and if your wondering where the mega drive is it's plugged into
my CRT.

Also is that a Panasonic Plasma Cube, I think that's the same TV I had 1 or 2 TV's ago.

Your Gaming Setup 20131210

But what about this setup from the very early 90's

Your Gaming Setup 20131211
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Gaming Setup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gaming Setup   Your Gaming Setup Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Gaming Setup
Page 1 of 1