Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing

Go down 
+11
Muss
Jimbob
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
shanks
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
Athrun888
ZeroJones
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 14:13

It's getting good reviews, and a score of 78 on metacritic. User Haterade would disagree, "THIS GAME IS GARBAGE. If you want a very good game thats similar, get God of War, Transistor, Bastion, or even Dark Souls. But not this crap. Not even for free." Someone woke up on the wrong side of his rabbit hutch this morning.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 17:33

Seen some chatter about Furi. Is it just on Playstation?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 17:37

Yeah it's a exclusive, not sure if timed or what not.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 17:38

PC as well. I think it came to PS4 first though.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 17:51

Enjoying what I've played so far, though it could do without the bits between fights. I like the fact it gives up with you walking by yourself if you take too long at least Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jul 2016 - 21:15

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Enjoying what I've played so far, though it could do without the bits between fights. I like the fact it gives up with you walking by yourself if you take too long at least Laughing

Yeah, they seem too slow paced - I appreciate there needs to be some story elements, but it really crashes the overall pace of the game going from an intense fight to a 5 minute cutscene.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016 - 20:13

Next weekend August goes up which the month includes a highly anticipated indie on PS4 which has been delayed a few times, the first of Squares big games for the year, sports, a game based on anime which has naked giants, a fighting game which has a lot of content it seems, a new game in a long running multiplayer series, a expansion for what seems to be the only MMO with a sub still, a Monster Hunter type game which ha been rather popular in Japan comes west but now in True HD and on the VITA, also a slim version of a current gen console.

Name ideas please.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2016 - 23:42

We're all going on a...Summer Holiday
Gonna get myself a... game or two.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 10:00

August Tidings Of Games

Or 'August Tidings Of Video Games', if you prefer. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 11:34

I like yours gJones, I will say this one thing if you're a Nintendo only gamer and you don't like July's offering of Monster Hunter then the Summer Drought does continue for you into August which is a month with Zero games on a Nintendo systems at retail as of typing this, but I have a solution.

I've even felt the drought this July but has been a good thing as been playing bits of things but not really gone I'm playing that and just play that game since Uncharted 4 which may change in August.

Update Going forward
I've looked at other entertainment mediums in past, once way back I did a version of this but with DVDs etc but it didn't last, since then I've done it the odd time when something like Star Wars has come out as that was a big thing but now going forward I will do a best of the rest segment of things I think you guys may like.

This will sort of replace important imports which has been gone a while but I did like finding stuff, the only thing unfortunately with Fronk not appearing that regular and the only other person being fussed about it really being Shanks, it seemed something not really needed but come September their is a pretty big game coming out in Japan which will be listed in best of the rest.

Also something I've not implement as of now is digital as you have things like AD1FT which basically came out of nowhere this week on PS4 and then STEAM likely gets new games appear almost every day, that digital is hard to anticipated whats coming but again going forward I hope to bring you at least something on digital, which may for the peeps just on Nintendo give them something to look forward in months like August.

Toys to life etc will also will now appear on best of the rest, not in with games also gives me a opportunity to add LEGO in as well.

I hope going forward you like the change and gives everyone some sort of entertainment to look forward to as I've always looked to improve this over the past 3 & 1/2 years

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 18:34

I already use your release schedule as its the best version of that sort of thing around, so other stuff as well will suit me excellently
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2016 - 18:41

Thanks Drunka, what I'm adding includes most things now but stuff like comics which I would gather you would be interested in is just to much to narrow down.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 10:13

I'm not entirely sure what those changes are, but if it gives you an opportunity to add more gaming things to that list, then I'm all for it Thumbs Up! - just remember to sleep occasionally!
And remember, digital-download games are games too #DigitalGamesMatter
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 10:17

Oh my god, Adolf Jimler, stop being such a Digital Justice Warrior.

#AllGamesMatter
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2016 - 10:37

Yeah Digital games do matter and Muss brought up a game a few months ago & recently Furi was talked about, which is why I want to start adding them but as Digital games are still hard to pinpoint dates especially on Nintendo systems unless a Dev has said before hand the games coming and when like the Rive guys. They will be going under the Best of the Rest not games of August as that's a more complete set in stone list where the Best of Rest is more of a guide.

More games along with entertainment stuff will also be under Best of the Rest (Anyone got a better name?) it be things like LEGO Dimension Year 2 toys, the Limited Edition Pokemon S&M 3DS, Mini Nes, Doctor Strange coming to a Cinema near you.

It should be more stuff you like and want to talk about in the forthcoming month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing   If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2