We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)

Go down 
+13
EofGizmo
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 9:35

I'm sorry I missed the organised fun Sad
If I have any record against you guys, it doesn't look good for me!

Mario Kart 8 can do very little wrong... but I'd have to agree the Tour tracks are a pain - when on lap 2 you get confused because you've got karts driving in the opposite direction, that's a pain; and when taking a power slide, and getting picked up by Lakitu because you went wide on the outside, thus being deemed out of bounds, that's a pain; and when trying to work out if by Madrid they sometimes meant Barcelona, that's a pain.

But a load of the classic tracks have been great to see in supey-dupey-MK8-HD! Totally agree with Bowser Castle 3 and its rectangula-rama, and I always have a soft spot for Daisy Circuit (although I still secretly wish they'd got a license to just actually replicate the real Monaco, as it's lawyer-baitingly- close).
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 10:04

I actually prefer that they give us Mario-ified versions of these places rather than real-world locations. I would have got more of a kick out of the Tour tracks if the London Eye was the big rolling Triceratops thing from World.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySat 18 Nov 2023 - 15:10

Jimbob wrote:
getting picked up by Lakitu because you went wide on the outside, thus being deemed out of bounds, that's a pain

wait what Pale

Cappa's post showing me why I'm glad I don't play online with y'all. Do I fancy being pumped by Cappa? Not really.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 13:26

Balladeer wrote:
Do I fancy being pumped by Cappa?  Not really.

That's not an outright no though.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Dance-storm-trooper
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2023 - 0:12

Returning to DK Mountain was a great treat - Double Dash was the first Mario Kart game I properly got into and DK Mountain was one of the highlights of that game. Plus, I don't think I lost a race on there once during our session of organised fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 6:39

Well, I know the next course I'm gonna time trial over and over Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 9:12

I’ll always have launch week. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15