We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)

Go down 
+13
EofGizmo
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Muss
Buskalilly
Jimbob
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 14:47

The video on this page (at around 3:14) confirms what a few of us have been wondering it does have online friend lobbies meaning it was just Bomberman & Fast RMX being a bit daft by not including it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 14:50

FAST RMX guys said it was because Nintendo why it wasn't their day one and why the update hasn't gone live yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the update goes live around the time of MK8D release.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 15:00

Not sure if I buy that seeing as the certification process is meant to be much less of a hassle compared to wii U (according to the Image & form devs) sure it is ultimately down to Nintendo to give the green light on patches etc but they'd (Shin'en) have the final say on what they want to launch the game with.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 15:03

I'm just passing on what they've said why the update hasn't come yet and Pocket Rumble guys have said similar, the patch & game in the case of Pocket Rumble are ready to go but Nintendo have the say when that can be.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 15:35

This was always a definite purchase for me, I've even put money on my eshop account ready, but that news has made me even more excited. I've got the weekend off work as well. MASSIVE MARIO KART SESSION GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 12:50

I'm aiming to have all of my coursework that's due for May completed before this comes out so I can give it a proper session. It's been a while since I've played MK8 so getting into the Switch version will hopefully feel familiar but fresh. Even lacking that though, it's the sort of game I want the option of taking about with me. Online or off, MK8 was the best Kart game ever made.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 13:21

Muss wrote:
MK8 was the best Kart game ever made.

Double Dash!! Mate
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 13:43

Even I, with my deeply ingrained love of Super Mario Kart, am prepared to hand over the title to the young pupper that is Mario Kart 8. Thumbs Up! Cool
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 15:00

I've not played enough of MK8 to decide if it's better than Double Dash!! in my eyes, but I've really enjoyed what I've played thus far. I'm all in for MK8 Deluxe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 20:07

Muss wrote:
Online or off, MK8 was the best Kart game ever made.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 Latest?cb=20130206050418
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:59

8 is gr8, m8.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:06

masofdas wrote:
Muss wrote:
MK8 was the best Kart game ever made.

Double Dash!! Mate

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 22:29

Nope loads of games are yet to surpassed by their GameCube counter parts.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 0:59

Think yer outnumbered on that one mas as I'll be another one throwing my hat into MK8 being the all round best MK.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 14:30

masofdas wrote:
Nope loads of games are yet to surpassed by their GameCube counter parts.
Double Dash is great but I still see it more of an alternative Mario Kart than "THE" Mario Kart, it feels very different from the rest, slower paced but more precise. Definitely my second favourite but firmly in the MK8 camp too for best version.

Deluxe looks to have perfected it with the battle mode, all the reviews are praising it and having 5 different ways to play make me think it won't get boring anytime soon. The newest of the battle modes sounds a right laugh, won't spoil the details for anyone but it's something different. Just needs Funky Kong Stadium now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 18:05

I don't know why but MK:DD and same goes for Melee have this certain weight to them, that newer ones don't have.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 20:22

Mario Kart 8 is a ten out of ten, perfect platonic ideal BLINDER of a game, and the few complaints one might have had are rendered moot in the Deluxe version. I've never been so excited to buy a game I already bought not too long ago! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 18:50

MK8 was a 9.5/10 for me: half a mark off because of the baby/metal/Koopaling character roster and the battle mode being bobbins.

Welp.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 19:38

I don't play Battle mode and I like having multiple incarnations of Peach to choose from, hence my 10 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:11

Can't say the roster was a huge issue for me as there weren't many notable omissions that were sacrificed for them, the only one I can think of is Bowser Jr. who is in Deluxe. I quite liked the Koopalings anyway, they're all different enough to make having them all in the same race interesting. Baby Daisy can sod off though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:19

Whilst I still feel sorry for Daisy, Baby Daisy is a step too far.

Is it right to feel sad that all the modes are unlocked from the start? As a primarily single player kind of guy, that progression was a really enjoyable aspect of MK. Meh
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:29

I'm not keen on that but I can see why they did it, I know some will look at it and think "why should I have to unlock everything all over again?" I feel they could have at least put all the new characters behind some kind of wall at least.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 0:21

They are still all there to beat, and I'm sure I will eventually, but I'm glad I won't have to start playing at midnight to power through and unlock everything before seeing my mates.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 5:33

That's a good point, Drunko - I hadn't thought of it that way. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 11:34

Don't you need do still do the cups to unlock Gold Mario and parts etc, I thought it was all tracks and racers unlocked form the get go which is for me is fine as I hope to get into MK8D online compared to MK8 on Wii U which did seem to peter out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)   Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Boo(Ster Course Pass) This Man)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next