Geese > Fish

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 17:56

Untitled Goose Game is coming out on the 20th of September.

September is a busy month but if you're new to Switch on that day with the Lite, this will be one of the first games you'll see on the eShop.

Also only saying last night in the backlog thread about a indie that's only on Switch could easily be added or picked up, this is that game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 20:51

September isn't getting stupid, September was already stupid and now it's ridiculous.

Do note that I'm not complaining! The first half of this year was to be honest a bit worrying given that we're into Year 3 of the Switch, so this is very good news. I just wish they'd spread the games out a bit more... ho hum, nothing (apart from my own low willpower) to stop me doing that I suppose!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 15:23

I'm quite proud of the fact I've resisted buying Astral Chain before finishing Fire Emblem and/ or Dragon's Dogma. I'll be buying Daemon X Machina and Zelda closer to release under the excuses of "I'll play the multiplayer" and "it's a present for Shen", respectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 19:29

I have... gone ahead and pre-ordered Zelda DQ and NNK. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 4:37

I think there's a Ni No Kuni movie out here? There's a animated film in the theatres and it's called Ninokuni, anyway.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 8:10

Your a madman Balla all those digital
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 20:06

Nope, all physical. Got them from ShopTo on the basis that I know them, they're not Amazon, and I shouldn't care too much if they arrive late because I'll be playing the game that came before them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 15:20

Ahh, just a tad confused being the eShop thread as you may have used the vouchers and seen some be a bit tricky with them buying a credit of CD Keys to then buy the vouchers and get extra gold if you buy Zelda and you end up paying £77 and having like £6 left in your eShop credit.

I've downloaded River City Girls (On Xbox One), I'm hoping the reviews are right on that one and DxM demo along with Kirby this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OrangeRakoon
Shiny Shuckle
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 6 Sep 2019 - 14:20

Think I'm going to order River City Girls physical from limited run games. You can also get an english language asia release physical which has better boxart but yeah idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySat 7 Sep 2019 - 15:01

Xbox never gets those things.

I've played a bit of River City Girls upto the first boss, it's going to be better local co-op if you can but does seem fun enough.

Also played some Creature in the Well upto the first pillar you turn back on, I'm not sure about the art-style.

Out of the two I think I'm more likely to go back to CitW first, just not sure when that will be with Gears 5, Blair Witch and Astral Chain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptySun 8 Sep 2019 - 11:34

Straight into the wishlist with CitW, which looks very interesting but... you know... September. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 19:32

I thought we had a thread for this but you can now throw Sayonara Wild Hearts on the September games pile as well as it will be out on the 19th.

New trailer:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Din's Power
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 22:56

I did not know that was coming to PS4! Or coming out this year, for that matter. It looks neat and I'm digging the tune they played during the trailer, but man, September has so many other games vying for my attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 22:59

I've got my eye on it but dam that's the day before Zelda and I'll be playing that, also think another decentish eShop game it out on the 20th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 0:20

mas wrote:
also think another decentish eShop game it out on the 20th.

HONK!

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 FoolhardyFirstElk-max-1mb

Don't make me come rustle your pots & pans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Centurion of Palutena
Drunkalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 2:39

I'm dead keen for Sayonara Wild Hearts. I think I'm gonna aim to get it day one. I know, I know, September, but one of us should play it.

I saw a game on the eShop yesterday that made me wish we were still getting review code for gintendo, some really dumb looking kaiju thing.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 5:10

Was it this game called Giga bash?

https://www.passionrepublicgames.com/gigabash

As I woke up about 30 minutes ago and saw the trailer for the first time and really like the look of it as well.

------

Also Sayonara is only going be a tenner so definitely easy to buy it along side the likes of Zelda. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 10:07

Bloody September release dates... Sulk

Oh well, I'll be buying this.  I've been really looking forward to it.  It's going to get exactly one day of play before everything else though; by which I mean Link's Awakening, Dragon Quest, NNK, and Adventures in Honking, all of which release on the 20th.

Last edited by Balladeer on Thu 12 Sep 2019 - 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 12:47

SWH for a £10 might be worth a look and I guess it will be only a few hours long that could play before Zelda and UGG (sorry I forgot that one).

@Drunka I can always still try to get a code but the site just seemed to die off a little that not really looked into any unless I'm looking for myself for Guilty Spark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Jaster
I'M SO LONELY
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2019 - 10:09

masofdas wrote:
SWH for a £10 might be worth a look and I guess it will be only a few hours long that could play before Zelda and UGG (sorry I forgot that one).

@Drunka I can always still try to get a code but the site just seemed to die off a little that not really looked into any unless I'm looking for myself for Guilty Spark

Oh what was the other 'decentish eShop game' then if you didn't mean Goose game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2019 - 10:12

Nah that's the one I meant.

No one should be forgetting it, that I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch eShop Thread   Nintendo Switch eShop Thread - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch eShop Thread
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39